Afternoon Drinks On The 29th

Jockstar

As mentioned on a previous thread by TP. On the 28th i'll be heading back to CM. So after speaking to jackr and a couple of others. The 29th in the afternoon was mentioned for drinks. So anyone keen then let me know. Maybe meet at Tuskers and take it from there. Unfortunately me old mate TP wont be able to make it. But that doesnt have to stop us. :o So let me know. Cheers.JS

The drink is no priority for me, more seeing some familiar faces and listen to what's said. Maybe even say three words myself. :o

Can't go as I've got full house with a few special care one: two fear-aggressive dogs that just came in yesterday, one dog that won't eat as she is grieving her mate that died recently, another fear-aggressive dog that is responding well to the behavior modification therapy and a cat, renamed to Master Grump (after Hill16 :D :D) with FIV in it's final stage that totally refused to take his med's and hardly ate and drank while still being home with relatives of the owners. At the kennel he is doing fine. He only accepts his owners and us. (got to admit I'm a little proud of that. :D)

Wishing you a nice afternoon drink, a safe trip home, and all the best for 2009.

Nienke

Edited by Nienke

<deleted>. So now we need a new venue at short notice. Jackr has suggested Kafe or PB suggests Miguels. Lets make a decision now. I dont really know any of theses places. But i'm sure i can find them. Suggestions quickly please as i'm in Lamphun and will be leaving about 1pm.