Ufo Spotted Above Bkk This Morning!

AlexLah

Dear all very well respected members of this virtual community.

This morning around 10:30-10:40 I was looking out of the window of my new place and spotted something odd.

Something was moving slowly above BKK sky.

Being trained in aircraft recognition, I new something was different here.

The object was sort of hoovering and slowly moving East, Northeast.

Took my camera and made a few snaps.

Now I know that there is some company that does aerial photography in Thailand but they use a small air balloon/blimp and the max height is just 150 meters.

http://www.photocomasia.com/aerial.htm

Has anybody else seen this, this morning?

post-21826-1230304683_thumb.jpg

post-21826-1230304705_thumb.jpg

400% enlarged view:

post-21826-1230304752_thumb.jpg

I will call the above mentioned company tommorow to find out if they did anything this morning so will let you know.

For now I am curious if anybody else have noticed this.

:o

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now why the hel_l would it be pushing the vacuum cleaner around? I know the Bangkok air quality isn't always what it could be so maybe the BMA is trying to clean up it's act. Maybe that or maybe it's Abhisit's promised clean up of Thai politics but I think he'll need a bigger dust bag.

This morning around 10:30-10:40 I was looking out of the window of my new place and spotted something odd.

Something was moving slowly above BKK sky.

Being trained in aircraft recognition, I new something was different here.

Took my camera and made a few snaps.

Now I know that there is some company that does aerial photography in Thailand but they use a small air balloon/blimp and the max height is just 150 meters.

post-21826-1230304683_thumb.jpg

post-21826-1230304705_thumb.jpg

400% enlarged view:

post-21826-1230304752_thumb.jpg

I will call the above mentioned company tommorow to find out if they did anything this morning so will let you know.

For now I am curious if anybody else have noticed this.

Alex, that was me, returning from visiting Mr. Myxtlplyx , in the fourth dimension.

BTY, It was an Electrolux, not a Hoover.

Edited by Zpete

Yeah so?

It is still a not identified object.

I think it is a blimp but I checked with the company but they said it was not theirs.

Someone mentioned advertising blimp and will be up in a few months.

You have any source for that?

Anyway, I have something even more interesting while I looked down a few days ago.

Yes also have snaps of that!

I might start another fred for that as the information that I have on that is mindboggling..............

You might wanna have a strong drink near ya........ :o

More news as it breaks!

:D

There is a new blimp in town - went past my condo window a few days ago, maybe 300 meters away. Its a small one, so looks set for advertising or possibly a tourist thing rather than anything serious.

Hmm... Thailand might be an excellent place for Blimp transport. So much rural population traveling around by long bus rides but spread out too much to make airports viable. Stick a few masts in Sisaket, Buriram, Nong Khai etc. and you might have a viable service if you could keep the price down to 500 Baht to Sisaket for example.

There is a new blimp in town - went past my condo window a few days ago, maybe 300 meters away. Its a small one, so looks set for advertising or possibly a tourist thing rather than anything serious.

Ok all,

As I am on dial up at the moment and the original pic is about 15 MB, I resized it a bit but still good enough too see how big this thing was.

I guesstimate that the distance from where I stay and the thing was is about 15-20 KM.

Now think of an airplane in the sky at 10KM, how big do they appear?

This thing is twice the distance and looks a bit bigger then an airplane at half the distance.

Think of it.

And I would like to see some kind of newsarticle or website of this soon to come advertisement blimp.

Here the pic.

Enjoy!

post-21826-1230475831_thumb.jpg

Ok all,

As I am on dial up at the moment and the original pic is about 15 MB, I resized it a bit but still good enough too see how big this thing was.

I guesstimate that the distance from where I stay and the thing was is about 15-20 KM.

Now think of an airplane in the sky at 10KM, how big do they appear?

This thing is twice the distance and looks a bit bigger then an airplane at half the distance.

Think of it.

And I would like to see some kind of newsarticle or website of this soon to come advertisement blimp.

Here the pic.

Enjoy!

post-21826-1230475831_thumb.jpg

Alex, ya starting a new game?

Looks like "Whats da Unidentified Friigin' Object game"

Ther is just no need for this type of sarcasm. People on here do have feelings you know.

Wouldn't you thinlk the mods would do something about it.

I recognise the location of that snap, Alex. Where the object is hovering, there's a pizza shop below it.

You should work at the intelligence agency..............

I hoovered for a while and then moved from East to North, again I say most likely a blimp looking at the pic but I have not found any news report that some advertisement company is soon starting "Blimping? above BKK.