Ufo Spotted Above Bkk This Morning!

AlexLah

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The object was sort of hoovering and slowly moving East, Northeast.

Now why the hel_l would it be pushing the vacuum cleaner around? I know the Bangkok air quality isn't always what it could be so maybe the BMA is trying to clean up it's act. Maybe that or maybe it's Abhisit's promised clean up of Thai politics but I think he'll need a bigger dust bag.

:o:D

Well done Phil !! :D

I recognise the location of that snap, Alex. Where the object is hovering, there's a pizza shop below it.

You should work at the intelligence agency..............

I hoovered for a while and then moved from East to North, again I say most likely a blimp looking at the pic but I have not found any news report that some advertisement company is soon starting "Blimping? above BKK.

Why would this be news? Blimps haven't been news worthy for over 50 years.

It certainly is a blimp. I saw it just a few hundred meters away from my condo window in lower suk around the same time.

I recognise the location of that snap, Alex. Where the object is hovering, there's a pizza shop below it.

You should work at the intelligence agency..............

I hoovered for a while and then moved from East to North, again I say most likely a blimp looking at the pic but I have not found any news report that some advertisement company is soon starting "Blimping? above BKK.

Why would this be news? Blimps haven't been news worthy for over 50 years.

It certainly is a blimp. I saw it just a few hundred meters away from my condo window in lower suk around the same time.

Again I ask you, please provide a picture.

Again I ask you, please provide a picture.

No time machine sorry. Just me and my wifes eyeballs this time.

I saw the right side clearly. White body with red English writing. My wife thinks there was blue in the writing too. Unfortunately the writing was banal and I think mentioned a company name I've never heard of so neither of us remember what it was. This would indicate survey or photography use rather than advertising or tourism. I could id it from a photo with enough detail.

It looked very similar to http://www.airshipasia.com/ - this seems to be a Thai company so you might want to talk to them.

Edited by stub

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen it twice in ten days and it's a balloon, Hindenburg style.

It comes from Bang Yai direction and goes over Talingchan SouthEast over Makro Charansanitwong.

I only just kept up on my Nouvo, but had traffic and roads to deal with.

I called the company and they say it is for air photography to make maps and stuff and they said they were looking into advertising but also the possibility to track water and land polution.

Funny I always find that when you say UFO a lot of peeps start thinking of those litlle greem man from Mars or something.

How come they are so conditioned in their thinking?

If I remember I did not say that I had seen an alien spaceship hovering above BKK.

There are a few blimps in the US that they use for survailance so perhaps one day it will be used for that as well including spotting tracking traffic jams and such.

:o