Manchester United To Start Firing

Sparkles

Can't remember when Man U scored so few goals in the Premiership you would have to go back a while, but I am predicting the goal drought will end this Sunday/Monday and Middlesborough will be on the end of a hiding ay Old Trafford.

Would not be surprised if the team was back 4 Raphael ,Vicic, Evans and O Shea

Midfield Anderson ,Carrick, Ronaldo, Park,

Up front Berbatov and Tevez with Rooney and Nani coming off the bench early

Would also not be surprised to se Van Der Sar rested ,he has been brilliant this year and still only 38 years young

Smoggies have a good record v Manureshitedscum

In the last couple of seasons?

Still Boro are the best team in the North East when you compare them to Newcircus and Blunderland.

Edited by mrtoad

lucky you still have rooney and pussface in the team.both should have been sent off against stoke yesterday.poor referee again and protecting the 2 vilest people in world football,hate them with a passion and dont deserve to be paid that much money.you would think pussface would have something done about his skin too,as you can see he is wearing make up,the pufter.i know why he doesnt like to be tackled,all his pimples will burst on his ugly face.

VILE CREATURE

There's just no spark for another Premiership this year. They're flat. Rooney is inconsistent, Berbatov's been doing nothing, and Teves has spent most of his time on the bench. I expect to see Ronaldo sent packing next year. Tonight, 1-0 on another last minute goal. That's the way they have won most of their matches this season.

Edited by zaphodbeeblebrox

Funny how all the United haters and doom merchants are out on this thread. If you look at it, United have not played that well all season, but they are still in touching distance of the Bindippers and the Chavs.

Still a long way to go!!

Can't remember when Man U scored so few goals in the Premiership you would have to go back a while, but I am predicting the goal drought will end this Sunday/Monday and Middlesborough will be on the end of a hiding ay Old Trafford.

Would not be surprised if the team was back 4 Raphael ,Vicic, Evans and O Shea

Midfield Anderson ,Carrick, Ronaldo, Park,

Up front Berbatov and Tevez with Rooney and Nani coming off the bench early

Would also not be surprised to se Van Der Sar rested ,he has been brilliant this year and still only 38 years young

No Tevez, Anderson or Nani even on the bench .Whats going on ? have Nani and Anderson gone home for Christmas or is it too cold with a late kick off.

There's just no spark for another Premiership this year. They're flat. Rooney is inconsistent, Berbatov's been doing nothing, and Teves has spent most of his time on the bench. I expect to see Ronaldo sent packing next year. Tonight, 1-0 on another last minute goal. That's the way they have won most of their matches this season.

I'll take this prediction to the bank. True, Berbatov broke through in the 69th minute, but they just lack any kind of determination when on offense. :D:o

I'll take this prediction to the bank. True, Berbatov broke through in the 69th minute, but they just lack any kind of determination when on offense. :D:o

Watching Man U now is like watching a repeat of the same match over and over. same scoreline and same percentage ball possession ,overwhelming in their favour. However the difference betwen this season and last is in my opinion, simple. Last night on the 20 min mark Ronaldo had an open shot on goal which he would normally bury in the back of the net, didnt happen so the opposition can continue To"park the bus" 5 men in midfield ,1 up front ,no thought of going for a win,maybe sneak one on the break Frankly its pretty boring to watch with the ball needing to be threaded through the needle and Man U players seemingly reluctant to charge into the box,get fouled and at worst win a penalty.Although never guaranteed ,the headlock on Ronaldo went unnoticed except by the camerman. Park will also rue missing from a metre and a half out from the goal with no one home, a perfect sand wedge over the top. I love the guy for his enthusiasm and guts but he cant finish and neither can a lot of his team mates unlike last season.

Yep the Goal drought is over, even the Hammers have scored more Goals than you in our last 6 League Games.. :D

Hope you win the League though as opposed to the Bindippers & that pile of sh*t from West London.. :o

V Boro 1-0

V Stoke 1-0

V T*ttenham 0-0

V Sunderland 0-0

V Man City 1-0

V Aston Villa 0-0

Watching Man U now is like watching a repeat of the same match over and over. same scoreline and same percentage ball possession ,overwhelming in their favour. However the difference betwen this season and last is in my opinion, simple. Last night on the 20 min mark Ronaldo had an open shot on goal which he would normally bury in the back of the net, didnt happen so the opposition can continue To"park the bus" 5 men in midfield ,1 up front ,no thought of going for a win,maybe sneak one on the break Frankly its pretty boring to watch with the ball needing to be threaded through the needle and Man U players seemingly reluctant to charge into the box,get fouled and at worst win a penalty.Although never guaranteed ,the headlock on Ronaldo went unnoticed except by the camerman. Park will also rue missing from a metre and a half out from the goal with no one home, a perfect sand wedge over the top. I love the guy for his enthusiasm and guts but he cant finish and neither can a lot of his team mates unlike last season.

they're grinding out results without playing well and are still in touch which makes them a threat. they'll still be in the mix right the way along and should probably still be favourites to win the title.

that said it's patently obvious that ronaldo doesn't want to be there. he's performing like a kid who has been told by his mum to do the washing up so he does it badly on purpose so that he won't be asked to do it again.

they're grinding out results without playing well and are still in touch which makes them a threat. they'll still be in the mix right the way along and should probably still be favourites to win the title.

that said it's patently obvious that ronaldo doesn't want to be there. he's performing like a kid who has been told by his mum to do the washing up so he does it badly on purpose so that he won't be asked to do it again.

Well Sir Alex has shown again he is determined to keep building this team with the surprise signing today of the Serbian duo Tosic ,21 and Ljacic 17 from Partisan Belgrade. Ljacic will go back to Belgrade on loan. Saw this Tosic fellow a while ago.He has represented Serbia 12 times already and is a wide left player from memory . Maybe he can unlock defences . United have always relished speedy wing men if you go back a bit but now Nani. Giggs , Park and now Tosic all fighting for the one position,somethings gotta give.Ljacic is a mid fielder and obviously bought for the future

• 2 weeks later...

Last night's game was the example of what Berbatov brings and I am not talking about his delightful tap in from CR's bullet to the box.

At least 5 times in the match he was instrumental in setting up scoring chances, both NV and WR's goals come to mind.

Usually after a game you can look to your team and say "such and such didn't have a good one" but honestly I can't point to one player on our team that was anything but very good overall. Hope it keeps up.

Edited by bkkjames

Last night's game was the example of what Berbatov brings and I am not talking about his delightful tap in from CR's bullet to the box.

At least 5 times in the match he was instrumental in setting up scoring chances, both NV and WR's goals come to mind.

Usually after a game you can look to your team and say "such and such didn't have a good one" but honestly I can't point to one player on our team that was anything but very good overall. Hope it keeps up.

Can only support these comments. Overall it was very convincing performance and what delighted me was the form shown by Giggs and Neville.I have been wondering of late had they lost the desire and skill to remain at the top level,obviously not based on last nights performance. Why some United fans get on Berbatovs back is beyond me and we have morons like Paul Masefield complaining he doesnt show enough passion. Perhaps if he ran around the field after scoring waving his shirt above his head he would win the likes of Masefiel over. I like him just the way he is ,pure class and I suggest he will form, with Rooney, one of the best partnerships the club has seen for along while unlike Van Nistleroy he is not selfish preferring to slide the ball to a player in a better position. Ronaldo showed he is nearly back to his best . All in all United may have turned the corner.

Can only support these comments. Overall it was very convincing performance and what delighted me was the form shown by Giggs and Neville.I have been wondering of late had they lost the desire and skill to remain at the top level,obviously not based on last nights performance. Why some United fans get on Berbatovs back is beyond me and we have morons like Paul Masefield complaining he doesnt show enough passion. Perhaps if he ran around the field after scoring waving his shirt above his head he would win the likes of Masefiel over. I like him just the way he is ,pure class and I suggest he will form, with Rooney, one of the best partnerships the club has seen for along while unlike Van Nistleroy he is not selfish preferring to slide the ball to a player in a better position. Ronaldo showed he is nearly back to his best . All in all United may have turned the corner.

No offence to Mr Masefield but what he says regarding the best Players in the World is largely irrelevent..

The Fella wouldn't even get a Job as Collymore's Make up Man on 5 Live back Home so why Millions should take his opinions on board on ESPN Asia is beyond me really..

Edited by MSingh