How Much Money

yabaaaa

Ok so its unfortunate but the time has come due to the bad economy etc etc and I need to know how much money is normal to be sent to ones other half ? The sum of 10000 baht per month has been mentioned is that too much?

Naaa. I would be looking at 10,000 per week but let them spend their savings first. It also depends how much the others are sending.

Ok so its unfortunate but the time has come due to the bad economy etc etc and I need to know how much money is normal to be sent to ones other half ? The sum of 10000 baht per month has been mentioned is that too much?

Just send what she is worth. If she is worth her own weight in gold, that is what you will be sending. :o

Why does it have to be a fixed monthly amount? Send what she needs. 5,000 this month, 3,000 next month. just don't spoil her, because there is no turning back once you go down that road.

Is this a Thai wife that you have been married to for some time or the other half that you met not long ago?

If she is a long time wife then you should already know what she needs to live on and what she normally does to take care of herself/children/parents/sisters/brothers/other family/farm animals.

If she is a new other half why not ask her how much she needs? And see what the answer is! May be shocking though.

We send 3k a month to the parents and wife says thats just right for them. When they ask for more she puts them thru the 3rd degree to explain and if they can't give a good reason she says "no way"! And they don't ask anymore.

My wife is not a card player/drinker/partyer and not into fancy clothes. She could easily live on 5k a month plus rent and utilities. She is frugal about what she spends. When you add rent into this 10k is a number that is reasonable. The support for family is another add on.

If you're better half is not working a job that she can make at least a few k a month then its all on you to cover it.

Well I told her 10000 was enough!! So thats what she'll be SENDING ME every month until work picks up here in the UK!!!!

No I'm not kidding Thai women sending money to ting tong Farang husband !!!

Do what???

PM me. I need your wife to speak to mine.

Cheers

Is this a Thai wife that you have been married to for some time or the other half that you met not long ago?

If she is a long time wife then you should already know what she needs to live on and what she normally does to take care of herself/children/parents/sisters/brothers/other family/farm animals.

If she is a new other half why not ask her how much she needs? And see what the answer is! May be shocking though.

We send 3k a month to the parents and wife says thats just right for them. When they ask for more she puts them thru the 3rd degree to explain and if they can't give a good reason she says "no way"! And they don't ask anymore.

My wife is not a card player/drinker/partyer and not into fancy clothes. She could easily live on 5k a month plus rent and utilities. She is frugal about what she spends. When you add rent into this 10k is a number that is reasonable. The support for family is another add on.

If you're better half is not working a job that she can make at least a few k a month then its all on you to cover it.

Ever seen that 'Wife Swap' program?

Let's see if you could put up with 'The Gator' for a week!

U mean swap the "Gator" for the "Hamster" :o

In all seriousness my wife is now sending me money from Thailand so that'll p^&% off some folk who see all Thais as money grabbing rob dogs etc!!

U mean swap the "Gator" for the "Hamster" :o

In all seriousness my wife is now sending me money from Thailand so that'll p^&% off some folk who see all Thais as money grabbing rob dogs etc!!

You gotta be one good lookin' dude there, yaabaa.

No one, particularly the Brown Government quite know how bad things really are in the UK.

Good luck bro,

yabaaa you are winding us up.i know the UK is going down the plug hole,and even without social welfare cant you sell your body like they do here in thailand.shame on you for accepting money from your girl!

I know a couple of farang that are either married to or going out with wealthy Thai girls.

I know I was shocked too!

yabaaa you are winding us up.i know the UK is going down the plug hole,and even without social welfare cant you sell your body like they do here in thailand.shame on you for accepting money from your girl!

Maybe for medical research??? I hear they like abnormalities!! Anyway the wife is sending me 10000 a month however i think my parents may be sick soon :o She gets 54000 a month I dont think thats an astounding sum but Ive never been good with money, does that make her a rich Thai woman? I dont think so. Anyway she's now getting 44000 beacsue of he "liability" husband hahahaha

Shame on you, she really is sending me 10000 baht a month enough to keep me in food and fuel whilst work is slack here in the UK. I have no mortgage and no property here anymore thankfully. A house i bought for £42000 in 1996 then sold for £175000 in 2003 is now up for sale after the owner spent £42000 on an extension for just £129000 poor sod!!

Sorry it ISN'T a wind up.

Shame on you, she really is sending me 10000 baht a month enough to keep me in food and fuel whilst work is slack here in the UK. I have no mortgage and no property here anymore thankfully. A house i bought for £42000 in 1996 then sold for £175000 in 2003 is now up for sale after the owner spent £42000 on an extension for just £129000 poor sod!!

Well, I believe you.

Things have turned very bad very quickly in the UK.

am sure there are a few farangs with thai g/f or wife paying their way.i met an english guy in pattaya here after 3 divorces that left him with little money.his new thai lady owned her own place and had a laundry business and she looked after him.she told me she really loved him and was happy to take care.my girlfriend is on a good thai salary,although it has been reduced a couple of times cos of the downturn in business,and we have always gone 50/50 in expenses.

Send nada, nothing, zero. niet.

Only legitimate excuse is if it is a missus etc. and if she was that they you'd already have gone through this. Some floozie who cannot get enough punters or a girl who has let mama buy a new plasma tv on the never never should not be receiving.

Ya things are tight guys so please PLEASE start sending my girlfriends more money. Right now I only have 3 girls so I'm always short for cash..... at least rent is free since I alternate living at different girls apartments depending on which of you is currently out of the country. But you know, drinking and entertainment aint free so I need you guys to keep up the payments, the girls only give me about 50% but with the 3 of them it works out pretty well right now. So, thanks for everything so far but a little more would be a great help.

I can confirm it is not a wind up. I barfined her twice last week and she is obviously working very hard to send money to help out yabaaaa's sick fresian. As far as I can tell it's about 10% of her monthly income................................

Perhaps yabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa can explain the non sequitur of the poor sod.....is his old lady going to help him out too? I can help by barfining her again if you like.

I can confirm it is not a wind up. I barfined her twice last week and she is obviously working very hard to send money to help out yabaaaa's sick fresian. As far as I can tell it's about 10% of her monthly income................................

Perhaps yabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa can explain the non sequitur of the poor sod.....is his old lady going to help him out too? I can help by barfining her again if you like.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :o