How Much Money

yabaaaa

Oh dear you wouldnt know the truth if it slapped you round the face would you?. Obviously too much for you to handle that some Thais do send money to poor farang. Ok keep up the good work stereotyping all Thai women.....case closed go back to the bar

Dont know why you are all poo pooing Yabaaa, hes got a good set-up, so have I, 9k month pension, but Mrs has a very busy Salon and a 40 rai fruit farm, I help out on the farm, sell the fruit, what the mrs makes shes buys me beer, pays TOT and UBC, banks any money left over for holidays, Hard life aint it,,,

Keep at it you dis-believers, you might get somewhere one day!!

Dont know why you are all poo pooing Yabaaa, hes got a good set-up, so have I, 9k month pension, but Mrs has a very busy Salon and a 40 rai fruit farm, I help out on the farm, sell the fruit, what the mrs makes shes buys me beer, pays TOT and UBC, banks any money left over for holidays, Hard life aint it,,,

Keep at it you dis-believers, you might get somewhere one day!!

Is that 9,000 Baht p.m. pension ?

Here ya go sport. Frankly I don't need a woman to support me. I wonder if he's any good in bed? Nah.

Looks like your trolling is even better. You truly are a sad individual its easy to see why Thailands goverment want to keep out certain people. Crawl back to your hole.

Here ya go sport. Frankly I don't need a woman to support me. I wonder if he's any good in bed? Nah.

Looks like your trolling is even better. You truly are a sad individual its easy to see why Thailands goverment want to keep out certain people. Crawl back to your hole.

I wouldn't dream of taking money from a woman (Thai or Falang) to support me.

I have always managed to support myself and would consider myself the lowest of the low if I had to rely on a Thai to send me money - how demeaning is that for her ?

She must be the laughing stock of the moo bahn - "Hey girls, you won't believe what I'm doing..."

"Your doing what ? How can be sure he's waiting for you and not sleeping around with any old white girl that will give him a few Bob ? How could any man have resect for himself if he selling sex to you for a few measly Baht"

:o:D:D

I wouldn't dream of taking money from a woman (Thai or Falang) to support me.

I have always managed to support myself and would consider myself the lowest of the low if I had to rely on a Thai to send me money - how demeaning is that for her ?

She must be the laughing stock of the moo bahn - "Hey girls, you won't believe what I'm doing..."

"Your doing what ? How can be sure he's waiting for you and not sleeping around with any old white girl that will give him a few Bob ? How could any man have resect for himself if he selling sex to you for a few measly Baht"

:o:D:D

But would you take it from a man? Would you take it if you had none??? She doesnt have many friends and if she did they would probably think that she was doing something that was very good. Iv'e never met such a bunch of strange people as in TV.

Can't take money from a woman hahahahahaahah ohhhhhhhhh I must'nt be a real man eh Oh well have your opinions however the thread was more for me about Thai women who DONT take money from farangs but I new it would be too much for you Oh so macho types. Of course when I arrived this time in October I bought her a new Honda Jazz with my last few months earnings but now work is hard to find in my trade in the Uk. She's happy to send money over and why wouldnt she be she's my wife.

So you've always managed to support yourself good for you what if you could'nt??? oh but of course you always have so always will.

Shame on you, she really is sending me 10000 baht a month enough to keep me in food and fuel whilst work is slack here in the UK. I have no mortgage and no property here anymore thankfully. A house i bought for £42000 in 1996 then sold for £175000 in 2003 is now up for sale after the owner spent £42000 on an extension for just £129000 poor sod!!

Sorry it ISN'T a wind up.

Does that mean that you had 130,000 pounds cash 6 years ago.

Have you frittered it away?

Shame on you, she really is sending me 10000 baht a month enough to keep me in food and fuel whilst work is slack here in the UK. I have no mortgage and no property here anymore thankfully. A house i bought for £42000 in 1996 then sold for £175000 in 2003 is now up for sale after the owner spent £42000 on an extension for just £129000 poor sod!!

Sorry it ISN'T a wind up.

Does that mean that you had 130,000 pounds cash 6 years ago.

Have you frittered it away?

Nope I bought other things including land in Spain and Madeira.

Nope I bought other things including land in Spain and Madeira.

World domination, or just couldn't decide where to settle ?

Yes can't decide where to settle and followed advice to spread it around a bit and not keep it all in one country /currency. Either way wife will be happy to live in Thailand, Madeira or Spain. Madiera is the favourite at the moment.

This topic and replies break so many forum rules I don't know which one to specify when closing the thread.

I'll go with troll.

OP - your posting history is getting right out of order. Settle down or your posting priveledges will be revoked.