Retirement Letter

pschef

Just wonder can anyone help,

SUBJECT 1:

the letter I received from British Consulate last year, indicating Pension amount

Do we need a new letter every year of application?

Will Thai Immigration accept they already have that letter on File? (I have a copy)

SUBJECT 2:

Anyone know what date the consulate will reopen after New Year?

Thanks and Happy new year

1. yes

no

2. yes

Perhaps not edited enough - any reason to be quite so unpleasant?

To the OP, I don't know when they'll re-open after the New year - try calling or e-mailing them.

(053) 263 015

//e-mail address removed as per forum rules//

Office hours:

Monday-Friday:

09:00-11:30 (Local time)

Update:

I was passing near to the Consulate today, so I stopped by to check. They will re-open (normal hours) as from Monday 5th January. I inadvertently breached forum rules by including the Consulate's e-mail address before. You can read it for yourself at the UK Embassy's website:

http://ukinthailand.fco.gov.uk/en/our-offi...ontact-details/

Seasons Greetings & Happy New Year :o

PS - I'm sure that the OP won't take some responses as typical of all Chiang Mai folk. If they were, I'd probably be packing my bags to head for Chiang Rai.

Edited by Steve2UK

I was passing near to the Consulate today, so I stopped by to check. They will re-open (normal hours) as from Monday 5th January. I inadvertently breached forum rules by including the Consulate's e-mail address before. You can read it for yourself at the UK Embassy's website:

Seasons Greetings & Happy New Year :o

PS - I'm sure that the OP won't take some responses as typical of all Chiang Mai folk. If they were, I'd probably be packing my bags to head for Chiang Rai.

Thanks For the info, really will save me time. As I live out in the sticks, of Chiang Rai.