• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 2

Former Aussie cop’s epic run across Thailand for tsunami victims

2. 7

Thailand triumphs in UN Human Rights council bid

3. 0

Donald Trump’s New Tax Promise: Eliminating Income Taxes for Americans Abroad

4. 2

Former Aussie cop’s epic run across Thailand for tsunami victims

5. 23

Pattaya Police Raid Poker Gambling Ring, Arrest 9 Foreign Players

6. 61

Why Do You Even Drink?

7. 23

8. 14

Thaksin and Pheu Thai Party face constitutional showdown

9. 1

Police Identify 24 Suspects in Connection with Hundreds of Deaths at UK Hospital

10. 9

Thailand Live Friday 11 October 2024

11. 0

60-Year-Old Man Fatally Shoots Ex-Girlfriend, Then Himself, After Failed Reconciliation

12. 0

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

13. 130

Trump chickens out again.

14. 23

15. 23

Pocket Bikes

cali4995

You know these are the tiny little mini-bikes, often 40-50cc two strokes? Sometimes with

a GP style race fairing. I know companies like BLATA are popular but I understood many

of the less expensive models were manufactured in China and also Thailand? Just looking

for a little toy to scoot down to the corner store in. ANybody seen these around? :o

You know these are the tiny little mini-bikes, often 40-50cc two strokes? Sometimes with

a GP style race fairing. I know companies like BLATA are popular but I understood many

of the less expensive models were manufactured in China and also Thailand? Just looking

for a little toy to scoot down to the corner store in. ANybody seen these around? :o

there was a shop on thonglor...not sure if it's still there though. if i drive by later i'll have a look dude.

really, i just wanted to put-put around the neighborhood, anything farther than that i

take a taxi. i don't think i'd take one out on the main thoroughfare, unless i was feeling

suicidal. usapocketbikes.com has like a cagllari daytona for under 200$. you can't even

imagine how small they are, like 40lbs dry. yeah i see regular motorbike accidents almost

everyday so i'm really not a risk-taker just thought it would be a cool toy. they must have them

here if made/imported from china. the next one i see i need to take a photo of for local dealer. :o

• 5 months later...

They used to be really popular in my hometown a few years back. Not for getting around, just for play. You can fit them in the trunk of your car. I wish they had been around when I was a kid, it would have been the funnest thing when I was a couple feet shorter and 50 kilos lighter. Here's a nice youtube video:

for a little toy to scoot down to the corner store in. ANybody seen these around? :)

I used to see them in the Big C, but that was about three years ago, not sure if they still sell them.

They used to be really popular in my hometown a few years back. Not for getting around, just for play. You can fit them in the trunk of your car. I wish they had been around when I was a kid, it would have been the funnest thing when I was a couple feet shorter and 50 kilos lighter. Here's a nice youtube video:

OMG Liam- that video is fokin' hilarious!!! :):D:D

Now I want one!!! :D

OMG Liam- that video is fokin' hilarious!!! :):D:D

Now I want one!!! :D

I think your son would be a devil rider on one of those in a few years.

Too true my man! He already knows how to start the ER6 and seems very happy on the R1 :D

LittleLegendSm.jpg

VROOM VROOM!

041009R1Baby1Sm.jpg

"Gimme the keys!!!" :D:D:D

The future???

MCDeterminedPeeWee.JPG

I was so eager to get one of these buggers.....ordered 2 of the internet....for around 10000baht a pop!

you play with them for around a week and just don`t bother with them anymore....takes effort trying to get it started at first but once running goes well...Speed at first feels fast but you relise its not much at all maybe 40km at max.

The pegs are to small, cant sit on it for too long back starts to hurts :D

My conclusion not worth it....unless you planning to track it.

I would not recomend riding in the streets of BKK or other major cities even in quiet streets....think how many bike bikes get unseen! and taken out!!

I think Kwaka KSRs are more suitable and fun for adults! pocket bikes are for kids!! :)