Anybody Living In Surratthanee

RUGBYPAUL2

Hi folks I have been living in Thailand for nearly four years the last couple in Suratt, where my wife and I are in the Rubber/Palm buisness. Feeling a bit lonely so looking for any expats for a coffee/chat email **email removed to avoid spammers please PM poster--sbk***

• 2 weeks later...
Hi folks I have been living in Thailand for nearly four years the last couple in Suratt, where my wife and I are in the Rubber/Palm buisness. Feeling a bit lonely so looking for any expats for a coffee/chat email **email removed to avoid spammers please PM poster--sbk***

:o Hi this is the first time I have used this facility and Im a slow learner !! Just got back from a motorbike trip around NW Thailand for 3 weeks . I have lived in Surat for about 4 years and have stopped work but my wife works in a Govt office . We live about 2 kms outside the city.

I'll be coming to Surat in a month, my Wife's family are from there so we are going visiting, as my Thai is diabolical I get bored very quickly, be glad to look you up, we normally stay with her brother who lives near the main road through to Nakon Si Thamarat, near the KFC (luckily for me).

• 1 month later...
I live in Suratthani, that would say we are near the airport

local community,watering grass,footvolleyball, icecream,rubber..dust...

nice weather now. I dont call it borring its our life so its up to us.

christensen> are you originally from Denmark? I am from Denmark, too.

I live in Sichon, some 50 minutes south of Surat Thani.....what are you doing in Thailand?

Hi Guys, sorry I havent replied, been back to the UK for a month!! Wow now I know why I left. I live about 10km from the CO-OP and about 12 from the Airport. Would love to get together for a cofee/beer!! This computer slower than hel_l though as its running of a sim card. Hope we can have a chat, thanks for the replies guys.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Guys, sorry I havent replied, been back to the UK for a month!! Wow now I know why I left. I live about 10km from the CO-OP and about 12 from the Airport. Would love to get together for a cofee/beer!! This computer slower than hel_l though as its running of a sim card. Hope we can have a chat, thanks for the replies guys.

Hi - somebody has to make a move here. I will meet anybody who wants to turn up at the coffee Zone coffee shop at the end of the nite market soi on Friday 17th April at 10am. Anybody who turns up is very welcome. If nobody turns up I will enjoy my coffee !!

• 2 weeks later...
Surat is it? I always wonders how life in Surarat is compared to Hat Yai, maybe I should give it a try when I can.

i'm no expert but i think there's no comparison. Hat Yai is BIG and a lot going on. Surat is pretty sleepy. I did find one very cool place the other day however in Surat, the O2 club, big, loud, lots of hot girls and a lot of fun if you like Thai rock music and disco (i don't care for the latter)

steve