"fuji" Girls

MeetJohnDoe

I own a womans 'fashion' store in a university student night market. (with the 'wife' :o )

The trick to selling to women in Thailand is to have a really big mirror in your shop... they just cannot resist checking themselves out in it.

You can work in my shop for 1000 baht a night.

you pay me.

I must admit, sometimes when a gang of really hot students walk in with high heels and mini skirts, i have to do a runner to the bar rather than get hot under the collar. Plus, if i serve them and they start bargaining.. i always give them too much discount.

Edited by whiterussian

Please do not rule out some of the Mc Donalds girls.

A few days ago I was having a burger (sorry was very hungry) at the Mac in Lotus at Rama 3.

There was this girl that really looked like a doll.

Round face big round eyes and two of them ponytails beside her ears.

Absolutely fascinating.

And no worries, I am not getting that warm fuzzy feeling with sudden stiffening lower body part that is longing for the gloryfing moment when looking at such girl.

:o

wow svenson girls in central phuket are dam_n ugly

I dont know why, might be because most girls working at central are not very good looking.. or its just phuket in general. It really is harder to find good looking girls around here.. :D

Further South you go, the uglier they get thats for sure....hence Phuket comes a 3rd last from Krabi and Hat Yai :o

wow svenson girls in central phuket are dam_n ugly

I dont know why, might be because most girls working at central are not very good looking.. or its just phuket in general. It really is harder to find good looking girls around here.. :D

Further South you go, the uglier they get thats for sure....hence Phuket comes a 3rd last from Krabi and Hat Yai :o

Have to agree......... :D

Gerd

There are beautiful women everywhere - don't see the significance in singling out Pizza Co, Swenson's or Fuji. :o

Agreed; stop limiting yourselves.

Anyone check out the som-tam street vendors from Isaan? About 50 yrs old., dark skin, sexy smile (with only a few teeth missing)? :D

only ever had a girl from the londoner give me her number :o and it was probably for my friend but i got greedy and snatched it anyway. maybe had some other girls give me numbers but i forgot, so they cant have been anything special looking :D