Any Decent Haircut Place (barber) In Bangkok?

direct2dance

Anyone who knows a good barber in Bangkok?

I wanna get a good decent modern haircut with consulting me before the cutting; preferably in English.

I dont want that standard 250 Baht thai haircut.

Last time I went to Chic Club in Siam Soi 4. I cant recommend it, as opposed to many thais who did.

Help me outta here, please!

I wanna get a good decent modern haircut with consulting me before the cutting; preferably in English.

Last time I went to Chic Club in Siam Soi 4. I cant recommend it, as opposed to many thais who did.

I can recommend this one if Pinklao is not too far for you.

http://jamesmacstudiosalon.com/index.htm

:o:D:D Standard 250 baht thai haircut :D:D:wai: ...I think you will find most thais are paying about 50 baht @ the barbers....sounds like you have been donating way too much

Yeah, yeah. Very smart answer indeed. Show me that place at Siam who cuts your hair for 50 Baht and I'll believe you.

I had a haircut for 20 Baht in the south last year. Seems like you pay more than double the thais pay there. :jerk: :o

:D:D:D Standard 250 baht thai haircut :D:wai::P ...I think you will find most thais are paying about 50 baht @ the barbers....sounds like you have been donating way too much

I have been using Khun Ning in the Amarin Plaza (the old Sogo) on Ploenchit for the 8 years I've lived and working here. You can get a manicure and pedicure as well as a shampoo for about 500 baht. I've never had a complaint about their service.

• 4 weeks later...

I can recommend this one if Pinklao is not too far for you.

Jamesmacstudiosalon

Hi!

I tried the place you recommended. It's really worth the money and the way to Pinklao. James the hairdresser REALLY knows what he is doing. I got the best haircut since I cut my hair in Bangkok.

And they are moving to Silom soon, so no need to go to Pinklao anymore....yayayay! :-)

Try UP2 Hair & Beauty in Charn Isara Tower (2/Fl) on Rama 1V (between Silom & Suriwong)

They speak English and know what they are doing.

I clicked on the link and laughed out loud. If the barber's haircuts are any indication of what you'll look like when you come out you will stand a good chance of winning the "Best of Breed" in the Kennel Club's poodle competition.

• 1 year later...