German Shepherd

Nip

Can anybody please help me? I am living in Phuket and my house has been broken into twice in the past few months. On each occasion the thieves have gone away empty handed as I have taken the necessary precautions and the house is pretty well burglar proof. That said I dont like the idea of these guys snooping around my house and fear the old adage that if they really want to get in they will despite the best laid plans of mice and men. Can any body direct me to a reputable breeder of German Shepherds? I have tried without luck on the internet... Thanks in anticipation...

Nip,

Contact the user by the name of Ponti.... He breeds German Shepherds. A litter was Just born and are presently weening off the Dam. Both parents are of German Stock, and the Sire is a protection dogs and competes in shows. Saw the dogs over the new year, lovely. They are in Chiang Mai, however, send Ponti a Post and he will let you know if Phuket is a possiblity. 6 Males and 4 Females, 2 Males and 1 Female have already been reserved.

Tell him, Faisal sent you....

Can anybody please help me? I am living in Phuket and my house has been broken into twice in the past few months. On each occasion the thieves have gone away empty handed as I have taken the necessary precautions and the house is pretty well burglar proof. That said I dont like the idea of these guys snooping around my house and fear the old adage that if they really want to get in they will despite the best laid plans of mice and men. Can any body direct me to a reputable breeder of German Shepherds? I have tried without luck on the internet... Thanks in anticipation...

dear nip,

can u pls help me to find two pups of british bull mastif or two american pit bull terreier of 3 to 4 month old in bkk with good prices one male/one female.

thanks,

matin

Nip,

Contact the user by the name of Ponti.... He breeds German Shepherds. A litter was Just born and are presently weening off the Dam. Both parents are of German Stock, and the Sire is a protection dogs and competes in shows. Saw the dogs over the new year, lovely. They are in Chiang Mai, however, send Ponti a Post and he will let you know if Phuket is a possiblity. 6 Males and 4 Females, 2 Males and 1 Female have already been reserved.

Tell him, Faisal sent you....