Travel While Extension Application Pending

My one year 'o' marriage visa extension granted last May is due for renewal/further 12 month extension 19 May 2005. My multiple re-entry permit expires that same day.

I shall go to Suan Plu with all relevant documents, proof of funds and wife, and submit extension application for further 12 months on 4 May. First time round, this took 42 days to 'approve' - i had to return on a specific date for the stamp in my passport.

Q: I plan to travel outside Thailand, to UK for 14 days, end May/early June (while extension application is pending approval). What is my 'status' during this period? My one year visa is extended by 42 days pending renewed approval? Can I travel on this short extended perios, provided I am in Thailand by 'renewal stamping' date?

Q: Is a re-entry permit obtainable to cover this 42 day period of pending approval?

Help, please?

The underconsideration stamp is usually a month first, then a second period.

During either part you can travel, just make sure you are back by the date stamped in the passport,

or you have to start all over again.

The underconsideration stamp is usually a month first, then a second period.

During either part you can travel, just make sure you are back by the date stamped in the passport,

or you have to start all over again.

That is upcountry - at Suan Plu the extension stamp will be one time and for about six weeks in my experience. Although I admit that proves nothing. :o