Looking To Rent In Amanta

So, why don't you call them or email?

They have a website. :o

If you are referring to http://www.visitamanta.com/ then the reason is that I am not a retard who wants to pay 95,000 a month when I can get it for 40k or less... :D

For anyone looking to stay at Amanta for a few days, Agoda list a 1 bedroom apartment for less than half what visitamanta.com charge.

Now if there is another website which I've missed feel free to post it. :D

• 1 month later...
I'm looking for a 2 bedroom apartment at Amanta, Ratchada. High floor wanted.

I'll find out what's available and post back Chris. A few 2 bedrooms at the back available (ones looking onto the pool/gardens cost more). 2 bedrooms are usually 83 sq or 108 sq if on a corner. Smaller ones will go for 40K, larger 50K although a stunning corner one is coming up in Oct for 40K. Contracts are all for a year+.

The visitamanta web shows on the serviced apartments (2 buildings are serviced, 3 are residential). Some people prefer to stay in serviced....sign for a year and for 50K you get the cleaning, great furnishing, free wi-fi, electricity, breakfasts, UBC included.

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom apartment at Amanta, Ratchada. High floor wanted.

I'll find out what's available and post back Chris. A few 2 bedrooms at the back available (ones looking onto the pool/gardens cost more). 2 bedrooms are usually 83 sq or 108 sq if on a corner. Smaller ones will go for 40K, larger 50K although a stunning corner one is coming up in Oct for 40K. Contracts are all for a year+.

The visitamanta web shows on the serviced apartments (2 buildings are serviced, 3 are residential). Some people prefer to stay in serviced....sign for a year and for 50K you get the cleaning, great furnishing, free wi-fi, electricity, breakfasts, UBC included.

What's the gym like? I'm coming for an extended period later in the year. But this looks like another option.

I was also thinking about the President Park.

RAZZ

I'm stayed a few times at President Park, Amanta is in a league above.

The gym is fit for purpose but not overflowing with equipment. It overlooks the pool, it's new, all machines are new and very well-maintained. Got 3 running machines, 2 rowing machines, 2 step machines then about 8 or 9 more upper body and leg machines. Also freeweights. Best of all? can put on your own CD and a free very motivated personal trainer in there who loves his job. Spotless modern changing rooms and steam room.

• 2 weeks later...

Since my last email I've decided that I can't warrant paying 2 months rent at Amanta when I'm going to be back in the UK for that length of time, so I'll have to give up the contract on my room on the 6th April, very very reluctantly (been there 2 years since it was built). 40,000 p.m gets you 85msq of modern apartment, good furniture, 2 TVs, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 5th floor overlooking the pool and garden, fitness, personal trainer, spa pool, car parking, MRT on the doorstep, Esplanade on the doorstep. 1 year contract. If you're in the market for a mid/high condo like this, see the others then see this one.

Give me a PM for pics or for any more info.