Good Deal, Quite Surprised.

Thaicoon

After having a bad acccident last sept and stuck here in blighty, saw the doctor friday and everything now ok to fly, rang westeast travel in hammersmith up this morning, i was quite surprised at the price which included taxes.

Feb 9th LHR-BK Returning 3rd March, 496.00 GBP

I think that is quite a good deal considering everything going up, as the tax is 150 notes.

Well, £500 is Bt25,000 or thereabouts which is excellent. I suspect the same ticket starting over here would run about Bt40,000 at the moment.

Of course, TG equipment is ancient without even individual screens but £500 is a good fare and won't be beaten by many.

We're getting killed over here with the £ taking a bath and airfares holding way OTT.

Good to know you're feeling better,Thaicoon.

That's a good price-have you used WestEast Travel before?Any problems?

Have a great trip,BTW.

Thanks.

Yes used westeast Travel 12 years plus, this sort of price is what i was paying 10 years ago, also have been told on the grapevine that flights will be coming down in price, in the coming months. leaving Sa my Thai wife to look after the Business, maybe she will send me some money :o , she is brilliant.

After having a bad acccident last sept and stuck here in blighty, saw the doctor friday and everything now ok to fly, rang westeast travel in hammersmith up this morning, i was quite surprised at the price which included taxes.

Feb 9th LHR-BK Returning 3rd March, 496.00 GBP

I think that is quite a good deal considering everything going up, as the tax is 150 notes.

:o £393 wih Etihad if you don't mind 1 stop.Includes £208 taxs etc

Edited by khundon