Skiing Holidays In Europe

quiksilva

I really want to take my wife on a winter holiday, she has never really experienced snow etc so would love to give her the opportunity to try out skiing / snowboarding, and experience various other winter activities / excursions which need not necessarily be skiing related.

So I'm currently researching Thai based travel agencies who can help to arrange such a for my Thai based family, and where my family in the UK can meet us there to rent out a chalet.

Ideally I'd like a website where I can look into expenses for flights, ski chalets, lift passes, lessons, etc. or suggestions on a travel agency which can provide this information.

Any suggestions anyone has on organizing such a holiday from Thailand would be appreciated.

NB To travel agents, your input is valued but please note that this is not an immediate requirement, I am purely 'kicking the tires' at this stage.

Thanks,

I really want to take my wife on a winter holiday, she has never really experienced snow etc so would love to give her the opportunity to try out skiing / snowboarding, and experience various other winter activities / excursions which need not necessarily be skiing related.

So I'm currently researching Thai based travel agencies who can help to arrange such a for my Thai based family, and where my family in the UK can meet us there to rent out a chalet.

Ideally I'd like a website where I can look into expenses for flights, ski chalets, lift passes, lessons, etc. or suggestions on a travel agency which can provide this information.

Any suggestions anyone has on organizing such a holiday from Thailand would be appreciated.

NB To travel agents, your input is valued but please note that this is not an immediate requirement, I am purely 'kicking the tires' at this stage.

Thanks,

Hello maybe i have a flight for you

look here

I will sell the Tickets for 150.000 Baht (2 Tickets) (negotiable)

For more information feel free to contact me ..here again some details about the tickets

Two Tickets with Luthansa in the Business Class

Tickets include this flights ..

BKK - FRA ( or a other airport in germany, then VIA Frankfurt)

FRA ( or for example Berlin, Munich ......) - Europe

EUrope - FRA

FRA - BKK

i forgot ..

with my tickets you can fly to FRA (or to another airport in Germany) and then stay there for example 2 weeks in Germany and then go on maybe to Vienna stay there 4 weeks and then go back to BKK via FRA ...

after you start with the first flight from BKK you have to finish the journey in 90 days!!!

the ticket is valid until 31- Oct - 09

EMail --> [email protected]

I thought about a skiing holiday but rather than flying to Europe I have booked to go to South Korea where there are plenty of ski resorts.

I booked it all online with a company based in Seoul, Winterfriend, and we are going next week.

Slightly nearer and no visa requirements for Thai's.

Just a thought

Sounds fabulous - I'm available to carry bags :o

I haven't been skiing in Europe for a very long time now - just got way too expensive.

I then switched to western canada which is wonderful, Vancouver in particular is a great base. Much better value, friendlier people, better food, etc. I have also heard good things about Hokkaido in Japan

Enjoy

Japan is good but expensive. Resort hotels (I got married in one) can be limiting.

If going to Europe to meet family, I'd either fly to where they are and join up there or arrive at their major airport if applicable. EU add ons to long haul flights are often free if the same carrier flies there.

No experience of Korea.

First week of March, we are going to Val d'Isere, Club Med. We will fly Air France (direct) to Paris and then TGV + transfert to the village.

Sounds at the beginning a bit expensive, but it is an all-inclusive package (room, gorgeous buffets, activities, ski pass, equipment,... even wines & beers!).

And not having a lot of time (10 days) in front of us, we always think that is the most practicable and convenient way to enjoy these holidays without the need to care of any details.

Happy skiing...