Scholarships For Thai Postgraduate Students

boredguy

hi,

im a thai postgrad student in singapore. does anyone know of any scholarships or other fundings for students like me? i would really like to apply for some scholarships offered by the thai govt, but would welcome any other more general scholarships.

thx n have a great day,

boredguy

hi,

im a thai postgrad student in singapore. does anyone know of any scholarships or other fundings for students like me? i would really like to apply for some scholarships offered by the thai govt, but would welcome any other more general scholarships.

thx n have a great day,

boredguy

interesting that you post this on a primarily farang site. no luck on the thai webboards? surely there is lots of info available.

hi,

thx n have a great day,

boredguy

interesting that you post this on a primarily farang site. no luck on the thai webboards? surely there is lots of info available.

unless you do something unusual or outstanding, like - *deep breath* - criticise, innovate or improve something in or about thai society then i think an overseas-based scholarship may be quite difficult to obtain.

there are some thais who have gotten these scholarships, however, as they have written/researched something interesting about thailand overseas. they have even won awards for their work, and changed things here in the los.

there's plenty of things to research and/or improve about thailand, so that might be an option. what's your field of study?