New Taijiquan Class In Chiangmai

taijiquan

Practice TaijiQuan, Chen ManChing style with Benjamin Sanchez at SuanBuakHaad Park

Monday-Saturday 18.30-20.30

contact tel: Instructor Benjamin

tel: 0807197060

300 Baht/class

150 Baht/class for Thai

Edited by endure
No email addresses in posts please. If interested please PM the OP

For those of us working here for 250B - 500B /hr, there's really no way I'd go out and pay the 300B/hr you want, though a fan of martial arts and former practitioner. Better to take a survey of who might join if, say, you were aiming at 300/hr for yourself and then needed at least 5 ppl for the class (That's 120B per person for 2 hrs, and fair). Sad thing about CM economy is it's the CM economy. Though your knowledge and dedication are worthy of respect, so is that of many of us professionals who are now here living Thai style. And we only pay Thai style as well.

When my back was injured last yr I was seeing a western chiropractor and accupuncturist here for 500B for about 1.5 hrs of work/healing. He got me from barely able to walk or sit, to mobile again. It was necessary and so I went. It was also hard to part with 2x weekly payments. TO him it was money for sustainability. I knew he was a pro deserving of more n better, and ultimately he left to make good $$ back in the US. I can't blame him. But I am thankful for his willingness to work with the reality of peoples' means out here.

Practice TaijiQuan, Chen ManChing style with Benjamin Sanchez at SuanBuakHaad Park

Monday-Saturday 18.30-20.30

contact tel: Instructor Benjamin

tel: 0807197060

300 Baht/class

150 Baht/class for Thai

this dual pricing hurts to even read, let alone consider... sad, sad business practice.