Using Pcanywhere Or Something Like That

pa55i0n

I am moving to Thailand in Feb. Some sites like my netflix.com suscription are blocked based on my IP being from Thailand. I pay for this service and would like to access it when I am in Thailand. Would a program like PCAnywhere do the trcik? I could set up a CPU in the states and log into the with PCAnywhere, then would I still be blocked. Or would the video load be too much for the cross ocean tour it would have to make?

I have ZERO interest in unblocking any of the sites the Thai gov deems unworthy! I fully respect those laws but it seems I should be able to access sites like my netflix account right?

Thanks!

Guest Reimar
I am moving to Thailand in Feb. Some sites like my netflix.com suscription are blocked based on my IP being from Thailand. I pay for this service and would like to access it when I am in Thailand. Would a program like PCAnywhere do the trcik? I could set up a CPU in the states and log into the with PCAnywhere, then would I still be blocked. Or would the video load be too much for the cross ocean tour it would have to make?

I have ZERO interest in unblocking any of the sites the Thai gov deems unworthy! I fully respect those laws but it seems I should be able to access sites like my netflix account right?

Thanks!

I don't want to sign up with netflix.com but checked the site from Thailand and I can access without any problems. ISP is TRUE and I'm at Samut Prakarn.

Cheers.

Tks for the rapid reply! It's not pinging netflix.com its getting their "Microsoft silverlight" program to run, which seems not to work for me while I am there. Silverlight is their way to prevent proper content distrabution, even legally owned content. Add Bill G to anything and its jacked if you ask me. So while the IP will load I am not sure how to get around the conflicts Bill and team of n00b engineers writes. I will ask someone to sign up for the free trial then test it. Tks again.