Hooter Girl Concept In Thailand

Rowdyman

Where to do you eat in Bangkok and Pattaya where the waitresses dress provocatively but with clothes. Let me know your favorite place and also, how the food is. I'm not interested in beer bars, strip joints, etc.

Why don't you stay in the Good Ole U.S.A.? :o

There are two problems with the 'Hooters' concept in Thailand.

1. Well, erm..... The 'Hooters'.... or general lack thereof.

2. Hooters relies on providing service staff you would like to have sex with, but will almost certainly never get the chance to have sex with.

If you opened a Hooters in Thailand and managed to find enough staff meeting # 1 and then actually started making money, I'd give it about six months before you had a competitor open next door with a very similar sounding name (perhaps Scooters) and which offered customers service that removes the 'negative certainty' out of # 2.

There are two problems with the 'Hooters' concept in Thailand.

1. Well, erm..... The 'Hooters'.... or general lack thereof.

2. Hooters relies on providing service staff you would like to have sex with, but will almost certainly never get the chance to have sex with.

If you opened a Hooters in Thailand and managed to find enough staff meeting # 1 and then actually started making money, I'd give it about six months before you had a competitor open next door with a very similar sounding name (perhaps Scooters) and which offered customers service that removes the 'negative certainty' out of # 2.

....as us Brits might say,..."why look at the mantle piece,when you can poke the fire" :o

I don't know in Bangkok or Pattaya, But have in Nakhon Sawan at the outside waterfront restaurant at Phimarn hotel. The normal waitresses are dressed in Jeans but the personal assistant at your table, WOW

They work from 6PM to 10PM after that, they work at the nightclub D&D and Collection pub of the hotel, and personal services are available :o

I don't understand why people go Pattaya :D , Nakhon Sawan much more interesting and no Cheap Charly farangs.

jeez... now i know it was a mistake to mention the name hooters. Just was looking for restaurants/sports bars where the girls dressed sexy. Maybe they don't exist in thailand.

What does restuarants are for ?

Looking at a girls dresses sexy or to eat out ?

If you want to look at the sexy girls then there were somany in on the streets too.

Good luck :o

Where to do you eat in Bangkok and Pattaya where the waitresses dress provocatively but with clothes. Let me know your favorite place and also, how the food is. I'm not interested in beer bars, strip joints, etc.

I dunno about that but during Decemebr i saw some very "sexy" Santas at Robinsons I think it was pwhoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!!

I think the Russian families in Pattaya might go for a place like that. Stereotyped American food, G rated sexy ladies. Fun for the whole family. They seem to just love Sizzler. So why not? For now, you can great Buffalo chicken wings at the Great American Rib Company.

Edited by Jingthing

I dunno about that but during Decemebr i saw some very "sexy" Santas at Robinsons I think it was pwhoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!!

Yeah , but what remains when she throws away the padded bra ? Whoops , did I say a mouthfull ?

Henry. I read your reply about Nakhon Sawan just a week too late. I've just returned from spending two weeks at the in laws place in Tatako with a few nights in NS. Until your post I thought the most interesting things in N.S. were Macro, Big C and Bung Porapet lake. I will have to wait another year or two now!

Henry. I read your reply about Nakhon Sawan just a week too late. I've just returned from spending two weeks at the in laws place in Tatako with a few nights in NS. Until your post I thought the most interesting things in N.S. were Macro, Big C and Bung Porapet lake. I will have to wait another year or two now!

that's live, always find things out too late, next time you go you can PM me for some good and not expensive places to stay, and a even a good nice clean save condo for 300 Baht a night with hot shower, European toilet and satellite TV who is 80% occupied with single girls.

I thought there was a hooters somewhere around Phucket? I could of sworn I saw a hooters billboard when i was last down there?

Can anyone from down there confirm this?

you are right there was one in phucket but it closed some time ago. Now this thread has me thinking I have not seen any of the beer girls as of late, did they get done in on the Taxin program about advertising?

that's live, always find things out too late, next time you go you can PM me for some good and not expensive places to stay, and a even a good nice clean save condo for 300 Baht a night with hot shower, European toilet and satellite TV who is 80% occupied with single girls.

I'd keep it quiet, sounds like paradise! :o

Yeah , but what remains when she throws away the padded bra ? Whoops , did I say a mouthfull ?

sendbaht already said it "raisins"

I don't know in Bangkok or Pattaya, But have in Nakhon Sawan at the outside waterfront restaurant at Phimarn hotel. The normal waitresses are dressed in Jeans but the personal assistant at your table, WOW

They work from 6PM to 10PM after that, they work at the nightclub D&D and Collection pub of the hotel, and personal services are available :o

I don't understand why people go Pattaya :D , Nakhon Sawan much more interesting and no Cheap Charly farangs.

They make you dribble in your beer too as they lean over, slightly!!!! Or as they bend over, slightly!!