Recommended Builders Around Ubon

Svenn

Hi all,

My gf and I are both in our mid-twenties and her and her family have been talking around Ubon for the last couple months trying to find a competent builder for a 500k-600k small house, to no avail. If anyone has any recommendations at all, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm currently living away at the moment and her family is not knowledgable in construction, so the method of supervising some local farmer-constructors to avoid contractor costs isn't possible, plus we want the construction sound. She does have a pickup and will be able to furnish the materials for the contractor.

Thanks so much :o

Tjena Krabbar

500-600G for house to build in Ubon town,,You have land already? it might be hard to impossible,,house builders has hiking prices up,,,and if you bulid with some "Local" or self found builders, make sure you are there all the time and not let some one surpevising your bulding as so many times those end up to be what you dont want,,have heard that story so many time's over and over again.

There is few construction companies in town,but they i think dont do anything on that price range and they after build service really sucks,,i speak from experience,i build my house 11yrs ago and there is still something what they never fixed and i have to get some other people to done it...

And remember, every time you by your self visiting complanies,,,try to maintan good composer as they come up with magical priceses in the begining,take time to negosiate and you might find some common ground.

hope this help you at least some.

Hi all,

My gf and I are both in our mid-twenties and her and her family have been talking around Ubon for the last couple months trying to find a competent builder for a 500k-600k small house, to no avail. If anyone has any recommendations at all, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm currently living away at the moment and her family is not knowledgable in construction, so the method of supervising some local farmer-constructors to avoid contractor costs isn't possible, plus we want the construction sound. She does have a pickup and will be able to furnish the materials for the contractor.

Thanks so much :o

Hi mate,

I have a guy how is a good builder and works cheep but you must pay for materials.

if you have the land it is possible to work to our budget.

if you are interested in more info PM me and i will give u my email.

he has dome work on my house and i wouldnt use anyone else.

cheers