Seeking A English Speaker As A Friend To Improve My Broken English

Humor

I am new here, and looking around for classes to learn thai language, maybe I can find someone to practise the language with later ... :o

Dear Smila,

I'm glad to see you want someone to practise Thai with. I think it is the best way to learn a language. Babies understand, and speak language BEFORE they go to school. Adults think they won't speak unless they attend lessions first. Anyway, I could help u practise Thai. Please contact me. :D

I am new here, and looking around for classes to learn thai language, maybe I can find someone to practise the language with later ... :D

Dear Smila,

I'm glad to see you want someone to practise Thai with. I think it is the best way to learn a language. Babies understand, and speak language BEFORE they go to school. Adults think they won't speak unless they attend lessions first. Anyway, I could help u practise Thai. Please contact me. :D

Looks like there's going to be a 'happy ending'. :o

Improving your broken English?

why don't you practise from now on by reading all your posts and finding WHETHER they are funny or not.

If you think they are, your English ain't a broken one.

If not, change your name.

Edited by thithi

I am new here, and looking around for classes to learn thai language, maybe I can find someone to practise the language with later ... :D

Dear Smila,

God bless. Thanks

I will take any young, blond, model types that you reject in your quest for assistance/companionship. :o

Sorry, I forgot to include my photograph.

Come on, man. A humble man like you, always could find interesting assistance+companionship. :D

For myself, as you know, it is not very easy for us to meet the one whom we are bond to meet.

Edited by Humor

Improving your broken English?

why don't you practise from now on by reading all your posts and finding WHETHER they are funny or not.

If you think they are, your English ain't a broken one.

If not, change your name.

Hi, you sound like a philosophy professor who hardly gives clear-cut answers, and is good at making others guess. :o

To be frank, I speak broken English

Edited by Humor

Dear Smila,

God bless. Thanks

:D You're welcome.

Did Smila give you a heads up?

Dear Smila,

God bless. Thanks

:D You're welcome.

Did Smila give you a heads up?

Aha, it's a secret, my friend :D

good on you for trying. I hope someone contacts you. but if not, you can always rely on bkkjames' pearls of wisdom, which he generously provides on most threads, I have noticed.

I appreciate your kind encouraging. Have a nice day

I have a friend who writes in broken English.

You two should meet up... if you haven't already. :o

So, you see it's necessary 2 improve my AsiaEnglish. And I guess, the best way is find the most charmful native-speaker she to learn, it's no ok? :D

Edited by Humor