'killer' Cold Snap Hits Thailand

peter991

whu did you not buy a blanket for him though ???? just a pair of socks .. if i realy see someone suffering i will take him to a shelter or buy some clothes for him/her . feed them up . what is a few 1000 bath for us these days . i know we all can't save the world and do this for everyone but you bought him socks ?? so why not more ??

well duh, it's not like we didn't think of that, there was no place to buy a blanket where we were- or we would have bought one for ourselves as well.

Girlx, seeing as it's so cold I was wondering if we could meet up and I can get you to show me all your little leather things you keep to keep you warm?

by the look of your picture Girlx , your butt probably get pretty warm after if has been spanked by Girlx

but to put all the crap aside , if you cannot buy a blanket then i am sure you could bought him a jacket or jogging pants or so as the get sold anywhere, if you realy wanted to do something extra it would be there available

duh , Socks ??? stingy !!!! thats all .

Hey On the brighter side It is nice to have the little woman snuggle up to you like she is never going to thaw out.

More quality massage time. I like it! It has been strange weather round the world as well.

My thoughts too. It is great to be able to 'generate some heat' all in a good cause, of course.

Snuggle time!!!!

Oh, and the odd Eskimo Kiss is a novelty at the moment. Nothing like spreading a bit of culture :o