Panel & Paint Shop For Car

Kees5

I did some minor damage to my beloved Jazz.

Can anyone recommend a quality panel beater/paint shop in Pattaya/Jomtien?

I live in Bang Saray, so the further south the better.

The Honda deale said I could buy a paintstick at Carrefour, and cover the marks! But it needs very minor panel fixing, so I want a professional.

DN Motors Soi Chaipruk2 ( turn right at the lights as you come in from Bang Saray, turn left takes you to Jomtien Beach. Tel 038232550, the girl speaks a little english so best to have a thai speaker call her for directions. Did my triton last week after a motorbike bounced of the wing and they did in excellent job.

DN Motors Soi Chaipruk2 ( turn right at the lights as you come in from Bang Saray, turn left takes you to Jomtien Beach. Tel 038232550, the girl speaks a little english so best to have a thai speaker call her for directions. Did my triton last week after a motorbike bounced of the wing and they did in excellent job.

Thanks John, i'll go and see them tomorrow.

Kees

I did some minor damage to my beloved Jazz.

Can anyone recommend a quality panel beater/paint shop in Pattaya/Jomtien?

I live in Bang Saray, so the further south the better.

The Honda deale said I could buy a paintstick at Carrefour, and cover the marks! But it needs very minor panel fixing, so I want a professional.

I have a Jazz also and can recommend Classic Garage which is located on route 36 near the junction with highway 7. If you are traveling from pattaya towards Rayong on route 36 its on the left hand side of the road just past the junction of highway 7 after you pass the caltex station - run by a farang and his thai wife - the specalize in older classic cars but also do newer cars - body work as well as painting - prices excellent and lower than the garages here in town - 086-1447310 or 087-8219752

Another one is Suk Soi 61, its near the flashy car garage, turn in the soi and about 300m on the right, nice guy good price and great work, he does all the work for the flashy garage as well i think as I saw a couple in there getting touched up.

I had a new tailgate skin new bumper and back end re-paint 9k took 4 days, looks like new. (isuzu)