Choices

I was dating three women and wanted to decide which to marry. I decided to give them a test.

I gave each woman a present of $5,000 and watched to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total make over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for me. She tells me that she has done this to be more attractive for me because she loves me so much.

I was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy me gifts. She gets me a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for mycomputer, and some expensive clothes!. As she presents these gifts, she tells me that she has spent all the money on me because she loves me so much.

Again, I was impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000. She gave me back the $5000 and reinvested the remainder in a joint account. She told me that she wants to save for our future because she loves me so much.

Obviously, I was impressed.

Then I thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.

Then, I married the one with the biggest t!ts.

Men are like that, you know.