New To Town

FarangFatal

Pratumnak Hill.

Still easy and convenient to get into town from but away from the hussle and bustle.

Are you looking for a condo or a house?

I'd go with that recommendation.

If you're willing to spend 50K/month on rent, you can get a nice detached house on Soi 5, and if you bargain hard you may even be able to get one of the apartments in Baan Hat U-Thong right on the beach (one of the most exclusive and still one of the best condo buildings in town). A perfect place for scoping out the Pattaya area in style.

Move to Ban Amphur, very nice and close to the winery. Just South of Pattaya.

Barry

Winery? Just South of Pattaya?? Where???

Silverlake vineyard, cant exactly miss it, it's huge!!!!

Take the road to Khow Chee Chan, (not the one to WatYan but the next one), and like i say, cant miss it!! :o

Pratumnak Hill.

Still easy and convenient to get into town from but away from the hussle and bustle.

Are you looking for a condo or a house?

I'd go with that recommendation.

If you're willing to spend 50K/month on rent, you can get a nice detached house on Soi 5, and if you bargain hard you may even be able to get one of the apartments in Baan Hat U-Thong right on the beach (one of the most exclusive and still one of the best condo buildings in town). A perfect place for scoping out the Pattaya area in style.

If you don't really need a 4 bedroom place there's some 2 bedroom houses for 35,000 Baht or some 2 bedroom condos for 30,000 Baht in Pratumnak area.

I know Silverlake Vineyard but what what confused me is the near Ban Amphur bit, it's probably futher away from Ban Amphur than Pattaya is and last time I was there it wasn't a winery, it was only selling grape juice.

Have things changed?

I was there recently, it as you described.

btw I wanted to walk around the ATV area there,(there was no activity), I was stopped and told I must hire at least a bicycle,

(my $3000 Cannondale was in the car), but I said I would pay for a hire, but wanted to walk.

Cannot they replied. TIT as Bernard used to say..where is he now?