Visa Run For My Dad?

I need some help… My dad is here with a 2 month tourist visa issued by the Thai embassy in Europe. He enjoys it here so much that he would like to stay another 2 months. Can he just travel to Cambodia or Laos cross the border and get himself a visa for another 2 months? What are the documents required?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I need some help… My dad is here with a 2 month tourist visa issued by the Thai embassy in Europe. He enjoys it here so much that he would like to stay another 2 months. Can he just travel to Cambodia or Laos cross the border and get himself a visa for another 2 months? What are the documents required?

He can go to Immigration and get a 30 day extension 1,900 Baht.

He can cross a border and come back and get 15 days.

He can go to a Thai Consulate in a neighbouring country and get another Tourist Visa.

He can go to Immigration and get a 30 day extension 1,900 Baht.

He can cross a border and come back and get 15 days.

He can go to a Thai Consulate in a neighbouring country and get another Tourist Visa.

Thanks,

He's got a visa till 4/2 but likes to stay till 10/3. Is it possible to get te 30 days and then cross a border for another 15 days? I really appreciate your help.

Edited by stupidfalang