How Often Do You Change Your Undies?

Blinky Bill

Blinky, were you living in Chiangmai when Kamphaeng Din was not the chic and trendy address it is now?

I was doing archaeological research down there once and noticed that one place seemed to have more regular staff changes than its neighbours. This was unusual in pre-AIDS days and I enquired of the manager about his staff rotation practices. He replied "I change them when they are full". I was appalled by this statement but have since taken it on as a practical policy to manage one's smalls.

Bokkers, I think you and I were both responsible for at least partially filling them back in the 1980's.

And we've overtaken the bread bag thread.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually this type of epidemiological survey is along the lines of Mapguy's thinking. Only more brief.

:o:D

I like white underwear, but never wear them. Cannot imagine what kind of stains on them if someone wore them for more than a day! :D

Stains? Skidmarks? Have you guys ever heard of personal hygiene? :D I bet being your laundrylady is a real treat... :D

Perhaps one of those breadbags between you and your briefs?

:wai:

Edited by Dustoff

I have a friend who keeps his undies in the fridge to keep them fresh in the hot season , changes them 2 - 3 times a day . I sneezed once whilst taking a piss in a bar, which resulted in a full follow through and my binning the pants and getting a tuk tuk home . (thought i would share that with you ) :o

Undies same as the car. Wash when you think it is needed. (Wife thinks that's every day)

I dont have A say in maters of this nature anymore.

Like it or not, The clean ones are waiting for me after my morning shower.

Now when I was living alone. I just give em a good coat of looking at in the morning.

Pass or Regect Up to me. Skids Regect. Otherwise mostly OK for another day or two :o

:o

I have a friend who keeps his undies in the fridge to keep them fresh in the hot season , changes them 2 - 3 times a day . I sneezed once whilst taking a piss in a bar, which resulted in a full follow through and my binning the pants and getting a tuk tuk home . (thought i would share that with you ) :P

:D Yeah Well thanks for sharing that !! :wai:

Geez it would pay you to wear the crutchless version next time youre out.

That way it wouldn't matter If you wissed or shat yourself

Hope this helps with your problem

:jerk: :D:D:D

~

Undies? :o Is that like male panties?

I do own a couple of pair but only because my wife bought them for me. She insists that I wear them when I go to see a doctor because, god forbid, he should discover that I have a penis or something like that..

I have tried wearing them but Jockeys feel like I am wearing a slingshot and I cannot take the extra heat and boxers just get all twisted up, especially when I listen to anything Aussies or Brits have to say.

I probably shouldn't be admitting on here that I don't wear "undies" because the next time I attend a TV party, all you guys will be.. umm.. looking... :D

Obvioulsy shortness is benefit :D

Could not try that, would ge bruised knees :D

Priceless Posted Today, 2009-01-17 20:41:36

QUOTE (Ulysses G. @ 2009-01-17 14:38:42)

Walking street is tommorow.

Not Wualai, it isn't

/ Priceless

Sorry, I meant the real walking street! :D

Well, i had fun on the fake walking street anyway. :o

Didnt notice much in the way of bargain briefs.

...wonder how marketable disposable male underwear would be.

Wash n' toss. :D

(please dont reverse that word order)

Wear them, turn them inside out, wear again.......continue until dogs start to rub against your leg when you walk down the street, or if they attempt to bury you...Then it is time to change.

Another sign it is time to change........you go into am full pub and immediately 3 seats vacate where you are standing.

There must be other signs of time to change........

~

I do own a couple of pair but only because my wife bought them for me. She insists that I wear them when I go to see a doctor because, god forbid, he should discover that I have a penis or something like that..

I have tried wearing them but Jockeys feel like I am wearing a slingshot and I cannot take the extra heat and boxers just get all twisted up, especially when I listen to anything Aussies or Brits have to say.

I probably shouldn't be admitting on here that I don't wear "undies" because the next time I attend a TV party, all you guys will be.. umm.. looking... :D

:D

One in winter, two in summer.

I find Prickly Heat (Herbal version - blue) does wonders for the ole betty swollocks. :D

/edit for clarification - per day :D //

Edited by jackr

~

One in winter, two in summer.

I find Prickly Heat (Herbal version - blue) does wonders for the ole betty swollocks. :D

/edit for clarification - per day :D //

What???

( head shaking to and fro )

Come on now...

you guys speaking "outback" again..supposed to be Engrish here...

Good on you Jackr. We've gotta keep ahead of that idiotic bread bag thread.

A thread on how often we all remove other people's underwear would be more fun :D

Personally I have no use for underwear, you can just punch two holes in the used bread bag and it'll do for a couple of days :o

Yeast infections have never been a concern for me. Maybe this is something I should be aware of but guess it may be dependent upon whom you share your undies with or whose undies you are wearing, as well as your physical structure. The responses to your post Boksida may enlighten a lot of us.

I find Prickly Heat (Herbal version - blue) does wonders for the ole betty swollocks. :o

What???

( head shaking to and fro )

Come on now...

you guys speaking "outback" again..supposed to be Engrish here...

Sweaty <deleted>

Personally, with the exchange rate so bad I try to save money on the laundry by wearing my y fronts for as long as possible. You know when they really need a change when you whistle and they come running of their own accord. This of course also helps by saving money on shoe leather and deodorant too. Theres so many ways you can save money in these difficult times. Yesterday I think I wore mine a few days too long when I saw the caddy girls in my group at Mae Jo all wearing pegs on their noses. I asked them for the pegs to hang my clothes on to make another saving, but they have to keep them as they must get a lot of smelly farangs at the golf course.

PS Glad to see Derby lost at Man U. I dont like Man U. but I like Direby even less, haha!!