Buell / Harley Parts

LivinLOS

Looking at front end options.. One common fighter conversion is the buell XBS9 headlights and fly screen and the mounting hardware, very easy conversion.

In the states all the bits, brand new from the dealer are 150 USD.. Is there any chance of a Harley dealer who could order bits inside Thailand ?? Obviously I expect a markup ??

Its that, or a couple of dirtbike / enduro screen setup I have seen.. Tho many of them have poxy 25w christmas lights instead of bulbs !!

Looking at front end options.. One common fighter conversion is the buell XBS9 headlights and fly screen and the mounting hardware, very easy conversion.

In the states all the bits, brand new from the dealer are 150 USD.. Is there any chance of a Harley dealer who could order bits inside Thailand ?? Obviously I expect a markup ??

Its that, or a couple of dirtbike / enduro screen setup I have seen.. Tho many of them have poxy 25w christmas lights instead of bulbs !!

Try Jammer, they will order anything with a deposit. Or catch someone coming over.

Try Jammer, they will order anything with a deposit. Or catch someone coming over.

Sorry if I am being a dullard.. But who / where are 'Jammer' ??

Any contact info would be great. Seen a UK dirtbike setup that looks OK with 2x70w bulbs certified legal for UK roads, they even have a dual HID setup but at nearly 300 quid I doubt I will use that.

• 3 weeks later...

So far no one had any stock of the parts, they all offered to order but then were not sure on prices.. Most then didnt respond to multiple requests for a quote and the few that did were 2 - 3x the USA price with a 4 week wait !! If all they are going to do is post it here to charge a 100% markup I can pay the customs fee myself. Deal with a US dealers and email comms are immediate, parts are confirmed as in stock or out of stock and quotes are done straight away. Just emphasizes my feelings about the value added service (or lack of it) of most dealers here.

The one I havent contacted is the harley dealer pointed out in the discussion about main dealers the other day.. As they are a main dealer they might be one step above with a proper parts microfiche and able to identify the items I am telling them by the official part numbers. But so far they have all been fairly useless.