Family Hotel

anonymouse

I've searched around but can't find anything specific, I'm going on a visa run in the next month or so and am taking the wife and kids for a change. Looking for a hotel in Chiang Rai or Mai Sai where there may be activities for young children eg a child friendly swimming pool or a playground or something similiar.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd recommend my guesthouse.

we are located in the city of Chiang Rai but in the quiet area.

since this is my first time in this website so Im not sure if I can put my website here or not.

No, URL's (web links) are not allowed per forum rules- but thanks for asking!

Members are welcome to PM (private message) you if they are interested, and need details.

Hi,

There's a family resort in Mae Sai. They have a big swimmingpool and a slide for kids. Not sure if they have a playground, but it seems very child friendly and quiet, so you can spend some quality time with your family. And I remembered they were pretty good in price, about 600THB for some clean rooms.

The name is Wanliya Resort and runned by Leo, a master baker from The Netherlands. He makes the best croissants and you'll definately get some when staying there. Unfortunately I do not have their website, only his phone number: 081-9528291.

Oh and I remember, there is a child friendly guesthouse/ home stay just outside Chiang Rai City. Also with a swimmingpool. Their name is easy: Homestay Chiang Rai, just google it, they have a website.

Good luck.

:o Lilly :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

There's a family resort in Mae Sai. They have a big swimmingpool and a slide for kids. Not sure if they have a playground, but it seems very child friendly and quiet, so you can spend some quality time with your family. And I remembered they were pretty good in price, about 600THB for some clean rooms.

The name is Wanliya Resort and runned by Leo, a master baker from The Netherlands. He makes the best croissants and you'll definately get some when staying there. Unfortunately I do not have their website, only his phone number: 081-9528291.

Oh and I remember, there is a child friendly guesthouse/ home stay just outside Chiang Rai City. Also with a swimmingpool. Their name is easy: Homestay Chiang Rai, just google it, they have a website.

Good luck.

:o Lilly :D

And in Mae Chan: Chang Garden Family Holiday Park!

If you would consider a small detour via Chiang Saen and the Golden Triangle, you could try Viang Yonok Hotel at Chiang Saen lake.

We've had several couples come to stay from Chiang Mai who were on a visa run.

We're in a quiet area, in a beautiful location next to the lake. We have swimming pool, a selection of bicycles, including some kids sizes and kayaks for trips on the lake, no rental charges. We've also had many families come to stay and all the kids love it here because they can run around in our big garden. 22 x 5 star reviews on Tripadvisor and #1 hotel in Chiang Saen.

Check us out on the web.

Ian Smith

Manager,

Viang Yonok Hotel,

Chiang Saen Lake.

If you would consider a small detour via Chiang Saen and the Golden Triangle, you could try Viang Yonok Hotel at Chiang Saen lake.

We've had several couples come to stay from Chiang Mai who were on a visa run.

We're in a quiet area, in a beautiful location next to the lake. We have swimming pool, a selection of bicycles, including some kids sizes and kayaks for trips on the lake, no rental charges. We've also had many families come to stay and all the kids love it here because they can run around in our big garden. 22 x 5 star reviews on Tripadvisor and #1 hotel in Chiang Saen.

Check us out on the web.

Ian Smith

Manager,

Viang Yonok Hotel,

Chiang Saen Lake.

Thanks for that, XRS!

Pity I didn't know in advance- I just got back from a 6 day trip, and I passed by your establishment, I'm sure.

Try you next time... :o