Colemans Mustard

Gladiator

For those of you who may be fans of Colemans mustard and have problems finding it - It seems to have dropped off the shelves of Tesco Lotus,although I am sure that Rimpings still stock the tins of powder, but at at a price.

The other day I was shopping at Big C and bought a tube of S&B Hot Mustard at 60 Baht, manuafactured in Japan. It is in an orange box and is really pretty good if you enjoy hot spicy mustard.

As a by-the-way - if you are on a budget, like me. Makros do a packet of chicken ham to go with the mustard at 100 Baht a kilo. In addition to the excellent blocks of cheddar cheese and fat pork boy cumberland sausages, as mentioned on other threads

Makros do a packet of chicken ham to go with the mustard at 100 Baht a kilo. In addition to the excellent blocks of cheddar cheese and fat pork boy cumberland sausages, as mentioned on other threads

I thought you had to be a wholesaler member and buy a ton of whatever to shop at MAKROS. Am I mistaken?

Makros do a packet of chicken ham to go with the mustard at 100 Baht a kilo. In addition to the excellent blocks of cheddar cheese and fat pork boy cumberland sausages, as mentioned on other threads

I thought you had to be a wholesaler member and buy a ton of whatever to shop at MAKROS. Am I mistaken?

Yes you are mistaken. You can buy there, just ask for a temp card and they will give it to you. You can do this every time you shop there. You can not use credit cards so get your cash first. The card (membership) just gets you something like 2 percent back at the end of the year.

Edited by swain

• 2 weeks later...
Wasabi powder makes a fine substitute English mustard, it is Japanese and comes in a small green tin.

Most Thai supermarkets will stock it, the bigger ones , Big C et al stock it too

Fantastic! bought and tried it today. small green tin with Mcgarratt above the Wasabi

label and it blew my sinuses out. Many thanks. BTW. 44 Baht per tin