Things Are Quiet...too Quiet

submaniac

hey yas didn't we see him frolicking in nana plaza a couple of days ago?

That really poses the question...

What were you and yas doing in nana plaza in the first place? :o

Didn't think this one through did you girlx?

We were shopping, of course! On our way to Soi 11. (unless you can prove otherwise? :D )

That really poses the question...

What were you and yas doing in nana plaza in the first place? :o

Didn't think this one through did you girlx?

We were shopping, of course! On our way to Soi 11. (unless you can prove otherwise? :D )

!!!!! Don't tell me you two ladies were holding a "most beautiful katoey" pageant without me?!?!?!

I think I am going to start the "RakJungTorlae unsubstantiated rumors" thread. I heard RakJungTorlae left BKK to join an Burmese insurgency group, and his plans are to overthrow the present military Junta...and replace it with his own military Junta.

that was me, again

More 8 second bull rides?!?!? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! (Look, I had to do it; RJT is not here, and if he were here, he would say it.)

what can i say, most women who ride me don't take long to get off.

as for RJT, seems him and lil Thithi have run off to get married.

what can i say, most women who ride me don't take long to get off.

you're that awful in bed? :o Or do they keep sliding off because there isn't much to keep them on and in place? :D

i find that most women who find a good ride tend to stay on as long as they can....

jcon....shhhhshhhhhh dnt ask. someone is being jealous. :D

my lips are sealed. actually i was just trying to cover for you by making people think that's it's not us who are off having an affair... oops, i just revealed it! doh! jk...

as long as it's not plalex (or bkklames) I'm ok with it.... :o Plalex is just too weird and bkklames, is, well... him.

yep thithi, you'd just slide right off, not good.... not good at all.... Bkklamie's wife "is it in yet?" ouch!!!!! :o

and plalex... he's either a genius or he's nuts. I'm leaning toward nuts, but when aliens come and take over the world and we go back to a society where there are cobblers bartering for bread then maybe i'll call him a genius. But then I won't care by then and TV will have been taken over by his "New World Order."

Oh, wait, maybe RJT is out planning the New World Order - I can see him doing something like that!!!