We Need A Nutritionist!

StrongView

Hi all:

My wife and I are done being fat. Because we're both vegetarian, our diets are more carbohydrates than anything. We don't really have the knowledge to figure out the right foods for our bodies, but we definitely know that the ones we eat are not the right ones (but ohhh, they taste so good!).

We are looking for a nutritionist in Bangkok (preferably western or western educated) that can help us. This person would hopefully also keep an outside eye on us, so we don't relapse and pig out. We would really like this person to do housecalls, but if not...we could go to their location.

Anyone know anyone ? Thanks a million!

Matt

Hi all:

My wife and I are done being fat.  Because we're both vegetarian, our diets are more carbohydrates than anything.  We don't really have the knowledge to figure out the right foods for our bodies, but we definitely know that the ones we eat are not the right ones (but ohhh, they taste so good!). 

We are looking for a nutritionist in Bangkok (preferably western or western educated) that can help us.  This person would hopefully also keep an outside eye on us, so we don't relapse and pig out.  We would really like this person to do housecalls, but if not...we could go to their location.

Anyone know anyone ?  Thanks a million!

Matt

Bumrungrad has two nutritionists on staff in a special nutrition department. they are the only one's I am aware off.