President Obama Congrats

baht&sold

PM sends congratulation message to US President-elect Obama

source: The Nation (article link)

Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva sends on Tuesday a congratulatory message to US President-elect Barack Obama who will be sworn in as the 44th US president on Tuesday.

In Abhisit's message, he said on behalf of the Royal Thai government and the people of Thailand, he wished to extend to Obama his sincere congratulation upon the historical commencement of his presidential office on January 20.

"I believe that under your strong and energetic leadership, the US will overcome the many daunting challenges ahead and bring about positive changes to the world community at large. Thailand as a long time ally stands ready to continue working closely with the US," read the message.

PM sends congratulation message to US President-elect Obama

Please TRY to keep this topic Thailand related so it may fall within posting rules and have relevancy to Thailand. :o

PS: chok dee from Thailand and very best wishes to President Obama.

Edited by baht&sold

As a disabled vet having bled for my country.....

I will shed no tear if I hear of your assassination.

I will not visit your grave nor mourn your loss.

Far to long have politicians such as yourself and those that have come before you bled this country and perverted it for your own and your constituents gains.

Every rock thrown, every shoe hurled and every insult printed against you will only raise my spirits.

dam_n you to hel_l.

As a disabled vet having bled for my country.....

I will shed no tear if I hear of your assassination.

I will not visit your grave nor mourn your loss.

Far to long have politicians such as yourself and those that have come before you bled this country and perverted it for your own and your constituents gains.

Every rock thrown, every shoe hurled and every insult printed against you will only raise my spirits.

dam_n you to hel_l.

I thank God I am a citizen of a great nation that not only allows statements like this to be made, but encourages them. That statements like this can be made without fear of persecution or punishment.

I'm proud to have helped freely elect a leader that supports the continuation of such freedoms, and has pledged to further them in places that yearn for them.

Good luck to The 44th President.

I thank God I am a citizen of a great nation that not only allows statements like this to be made, but encourages them

Sorry, but that is BS. Nobody is encouraging people to gloat that they will party if a president is murdered. People didn't talk that way about Bush, it went far, but not into the territory this Bozo went. Where is the secret service when you need them? I would like to see that poster put on a watch list.

Edited by Jingthing

I guess we just heard from part of the 15 percent of Americans who are not supporting our freshly minted president. With no due respect, that was sick! Kind of treasonous too ...

Everyone is entitled to their point of view & he's just made it - at least you know where you stand with people like that.

Sorry, but that is BS. Nobody is encouraging people to gloat that they will party if a president is murdered. People didn't talk that way about Bush, it went far, but not into the territory this Bozo went. Where is the secret service when you need them? I would like to see that poster put on a watch list.

When did he say he'd gloat? He said he wouldn't show sorrow - there's a big difference.

I thank God I am a citizen of a great nation that not only allows statements like this to be made, but encourages them

I thought he was talking about Bush. :o

Nobody is encouraging people to gloat that they will party if a president is murdered. People didn't talk that way about Bush,

Huh???? Are you shitting me???? Someone made a <deleted>' movie about precisely that.

Get that koolaid induced fog out of your head and take a big whiff of reality.

Good luck Obama.

Nothing against you personally but can we get this whole election thing done with now? It's been dragging on a bit innit gov..

Its over now.

Thank the Lord for that. Now for a couple of weeks rest before the next one kicks off. :o