Iphone Mini Fake

srs

Yesterday I saw this iphone mini fake phone for 3.400 Baht at MBK.

While it looks really nice I wonder if anybody bought it already and could share some experiences.

Does it just look nice or is it actually usable?

Thanks

While it looks really nice I wonder if anybody bought it already and could share some experiences.

Thanks

I regretted buying mine, twin sim and 3000bht.

Looks nice, but frustrating, and i never use it.

I was attracted by the size, the two sims and it does have a very pleasant feel.

However the interface is clunky, and of course there is no computer syncronization that I have been able to make it work with. This last point is the nail in the coffin.

Thanks

I regretted buying mine, twin sim and 3000bht.

Looks nice, but frustrating, and i never use it.

I actulay Buy one for 3,600 Baht about 2 weeks ago. for 3,000 Baht and take two SIM card and Both SIM work same time not Bad. The Touch screen as respond as good as real Iphone but as you say there is no sync, with PC. But you can buy adaptor for your memory card to add music to the Mini Iphone. They will give you two Battery to use. It is actualy good for price of 3,000 Baht. But I prefer use my Real Iphone. It looks nice and it works like a touch screen phone but not real Iphone functions and Applications ofcourse.

I was attracted by the size, the two sims and it does have a very pleasant feel.

However the interface is clunky, and of course there is no computer syncronization that I have been able to make it work with. This last point is the nail in the coffin.

Thanks for your replies.

Personally I am not interested in the phone but I was wondering if this might be a nice phone for a Thai lady.

That said it does not need office functionality but it should be nice for playing music and taking photos.

And of course it should be able to make calls and send messages.

Would you say that the phone meets these requirements?

Well, the lack of sync is bad, but as you said an adaptor could do the job.

Why get a phone that will be a constant annoyance when for the same price you can get a nice low end Nokia that works very well?

I saw a guy at the Airport in Luang Prabang, proud owner of a brand new iPhone rip-off. It resembled an iPhone from a distance, we were both waiting for a flight, and he had a couple of "more knowledgeable" people helping him. Over an hour later he still hadn't gotten it to work. The term "colossal waste of time and money" came to mind.

As I said.

I don't want it.

But ladies are sometimes different.

The phone looks nice and that is very very important.

So, if it is able to take decent photos, play music, make calls and send messages, then this might be enough.

What I wanted to know is if anybody owns this phone and can share some experiences regarding "my" prerequisites.

As I said.

I don't want it.

So, if it is able to take decent photos, play music, make calls and send messages, then this might be enough.

What I wanted to know is if anybody owns this phone and can share some experiences regarding "my" prerequisites.

They won't like it. If its anything like the old Iclones, my wife who is Thai hates it. She gave it to her 11 year old cousin and i'm not even sure he likes it.

Save your money and time.

It really can't do any of the things u mentioned above well. Just get her a Nokia she'll be much happier.

As I said.

I don't want it.

I owened one and since I bought it just for playing around and since I had a Iphone then wanted to sell to a Bar Lady and she loved it. She say her friends all ask where she buy it and they want one. But I tell you something the photo not as good but it is amazing you can put two sim card in there and would answer both from two different network and it comes with extra Battery and Blue tooth and msot of them quad Band too. I used it for two weeks and did not have any problem with it. It comes in all different color. You be maze coem in Box is 100% same as Original Iphone.

So I guess everyone has already told you not to do it, I think your question is answered. Ladies are much less into fakes than you might think.. if you want to get her a nice phone, spend a little more :o

Thanks for all your answers.

Actually I just have the task to do some research.

I am not paying anything nor is the phone meant to be a present. :D

The lady I was talking about saw this phone at MBK herself and loved it.

I have already told her about your opinions and now it is up to her.

Thanks a lot (more opinions are of course still welcome)

• 3 weeks later...

BECAUSE THE PHONE IS A CLONE AND CHEAP DOESNT MEAN ITS NOT A GOOD PHONE!! IN THIS 21st CENTURY,THE TECHNOLOGY WORLD IS TRYING TO MAKE TOOL PORTABLE AND DURABLE SO IF U DONT TAKE THAT IN MIND, U WONT MOVE ON IN LIFE!!!! i myself have been using this iphone mini m8+ clone for a week now and its great. this phone is not for those who dont know anything about technology.

everything works well. i have syn musics and video to my external 1gb memory and its working. it doesnt come with a manual so if u dont run trough inside u wont know anything it does, i used windows media player and it recognized it soo fast and i got my music and video, i have downloaded many pics too and it has to be 240 by 320 pixels so that u can use it as a wall paper, actually this phone is the same as the real iphone but its for those who just want fun without much bussines things. i use my mp3 and 4 and it has equalizer and all so the sound is actualy nice. maybe next time i post the pics of my mucis and pics here for u guys to seee what the phone can do. actually i bought mine for 4000baht and i got a case,2 battery and 1gb external memory. this phone is great and if u get use to it u will know how it works. ur girlfriend will love it if she get to know the tricks of how to put music and video and pics in....its a wonderful phone,it has motion scensor too so u can turn it anyway u like and it turns. i dont know how long this phone will last but i it wont be a waste if it can last for 2yrs or more for 4000baht.

i dont agree with u guys saying this phone doesnt recognized ur system...i use window xp SP2 and everything works smoothly but its confusing too, so take ur time when u r downloading musics,videos or pics. THANKX

My wife got one as a gift from her friend. Lets just say it is no iphone.

However there are benefits.

Loaded with options, great sound, colorful screen, full media player, dual sims, and its cheap .

However I wouldn't use it. I prefer my simple sonyericsson.

If they just branded it different and made it look less like a iphone knockoff it would be a great buy.

I wouldn't buy it just for the sake of having a poor man's iphone to show off.

But I would for its options and its value.

However I don't think it would last more than 2 years. My wife's phone is starting to have some voice quality problems.

• 3 months later...

BECAUSE THE PHONE IS A CLONE AND CHEAP DOESNT MEAN ITS NOT A GOOD PHONE!! IN THIS 21st CENTURY,THE TECHNOLOGY WORLD IS TRYING TO MAKE TOOL PORTABLE AND DURABLE SO IF U DONT TAKE THAT IN MIND, U WONT MOVE ON IN LIFE!!!! i myself have been using this iphone mini m8+ clone for a week now and its great. this phone is not for those who dont know anything about technology.

everything works well. i have syn musics and video to my external 1gb memory and its working. it doesnt come with a manual so if u dont run trough inside u wont know anything it does, i used windows media player and it recognized it soo fast and i got my music and video, i have downloaded many pics too and it has to be 240 by 320 pixels so that u can use it as a wall paper, actually this phone is the same as the real iphone but its for those who just want fun without much bussines things. i use my mp3 and 4 and it has equalizer and all so the sound is actualy nice. maybe next time i post the pics of my mucis and pics here for u guys to seee what the phone can do. actually i bought mine for 4000baht and i got a case,2 battery and 1gb external memory. this phone is great and if u get use to it u will know how it works. ur girlfriend will love it if she get to know the tricks of how to put music and video and pics in....its a wonderful phone,it has motion scensor too so u can turn it anyway u like and it turns. i dont know how long this phone will last but i it wont be a waste if it can last for 2yrs or more for 4000baht.

i dont agree with u guys saying this phone doesnt recognized ur system...i use window xp SP2 and everything works smoothly but its confusing too, so take ur time when u r downloading musics,videos or pics. THANKX

I agree with you ( i am having fun with mine also ) Please tell me how you downloded the music and how you get the music into the ipod setting on the phone (am not computer savey !)

I have managed to get the photos downloded to the phone through your advise but am struggling with the music

'brunnette' date='2009-02-12 13:11:05' BECAUSE THE PHONE IS A CLONE AND CHEAP DOESNT MEAN ITS NOT A GOOD PHONE!! IN THIS 21st CENTURY,THE TECHNOLOGY WORLD IS TRYING TO MAKE TOOL PORTABLE AND DURABLE SO IF U DONT TAKE THAT IN MIND, U WONT MOVE ON IN LIFE!!!! i myself have been using this iphone mini m8+ clone for a week now and its great. this phone is not for those who dont know anything about technology.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just happened to see this thread. I actually bought one of these just for fun to see how they look and operate. I already have a real iPhone, so I don't need this one. I'd be willing to sell it for 2700 baht if anyone is interested. It's been out of the box, charged and played around with for an hour or so, but otherwise brand new and the screen plastic is still on it. As mentioned above, it comes with two batteries and also a soft case.

This is the model:

http://ka08phonereview.com/

Hope it's OK to post this here. Just PM me if you are interested.