Hotel Taxi Deterrant

Wellington

I know this establishment well and I can assure you that the taxi driver was for whatever reason talking rubbish. The taxis sometimes park in their parking lot if there is space available. They are also parked out on the street next to the main entrance of this hotel.

You've obviously got the wrong hotel

There are no taxis parked outside The BH

The road is too narrow

and our driver was not talking rubbish.

Actually sorry to dispute you Wellington but you are totally incorrect. They do manage to park in Koktanod road (next to the street entrance of the BH opposite The Two Chefs restaurant). I work across the road from the BH and we have been using these taxi drivers on a daily basis for over 10 years. Also many customers from the BH have also used them if they decide not to use the hotel driver.

I know this establishment well and I can assure you that the taxi driver was for whatever reason talking rubbish. The taxis sometimes park in their parking lot if there is space available. They are also parked out on the street next to the main entrance of this hotel.

You've obviously got the wrong hotel

There are no taxis parked outside The BH

The road is too narrow

and our driver was not talking rubbish.

Actually sorry to dispute you Wellington but you are totally incorrect. They do manage to park in Koktanod road (next to the street entrance of the BH opposite The Two Chefs restaurant). I work across the road from the BH and we have been using these taxi drivers on a daily basis for over 10 years. Also many customers from the BH have also used them if they decide not to use the hotel driver.

Well going back to the original problem,our friends were told certainly, by the taxi driver who refused the job because he was scared of going to pick them up.

So who scared him?

Well going back to the original problem,our friends were told certainly, by the taxi driver who refused the job because he was scared of going to pick them up.

So who scared him?

He says he was scared, but there could be other reasons, and he simply sued the hotel as an excuse.