Come In Bar In Chalong

holidaze

My husband has mentioned a place called the come in bar that is apparently located somewhere near the Chalong pier. It does great fish and chips.

Does anyone know where it is and if so please give me some kind of directions.

Thanks

:o

From Chalong roundabout, walk down the pier road. Come On bar is about a third of the way down on the left side. BUT ... I had no idea they sold food, seems like just a girlie bar to me. There is a small eatery very close called 'Fish & Chips' but last time I ate .... :o . Never tried again these past 3 years.

WOW, cannot let this go.......

"Come On Bar" would be one of the better bars in Chalong.

It has been my bar of choice for nigh on 5 years now.

Nothing flash, great gals and ambience.

On, the bar owner is a great lady, helps everyone.

Last Nov, for Loy Krathong, she put on a spread for anyone coming by.

Ping, we met there, it was great, sad you missed it.

post-46648-1232614592_thumb.jpgpost-46648-1232614495_thumb.jpg

ON, herself with the munchies. ...........On's girls, On, far left, made the dresses.

Bar could very well serve the food from the fish and chips next door just as nikitas does in Rawai.

No, it's quite a number of units away, with food places in between. And the fish was truly terrible at Fish 'n Chips place when I tried it (many years ago). Maybe it's improved .... but I've never been back.

Bar could very well serve the food from the fish and chips next door just as nikitas does in Rawai.

No, it's quite a number of units away, with food places in between. And the fish was truly terrible at Fish 'n Chips place when I tried it (many years ago). Maybe it's improved .... but I've never been back.

I have had a feed there about 3 times in all the times I have visited Chalong, but not for awhile.

Honestly know of no decent fish 'n chipperies there.

Actually, I have been bnreakfasting next door, cheap and free WiFi..... LOL

Heaps of good food available now in and around Chalong.

It worries me that Chalong mite become another Patong.

What with the big new development down near the pier.

Be a shame, but guess I am selfish.

What with the big new development down near the pier.

A couple of weeks back we called into their show office. Astonished to hear that a one bedroom apartment at 9 million baht.... :o Maybe we got wrong information, but this was Thai to Thai talk, which I picked up the 'gow rand' baht loud & clear, for a 'nung roi yee sip stalang met' apartment. Best of luck to the developer.

There is a Come Inn bar on Rawai beach front road, its near chalong??? they serve great fish and chips, that must be it.

Hi,

Thanks for the info. That must be it.

As for the rest of you, I'm glad you had fun with this thread.

I was laughing my head off at some of the comments. You guys are funny.

The info was read on the net. He actually asked me to post the thread to find out where it was.

Thanks for those pictures, it doesn't look like the type of place I'll be going to, to eat "Fish and chips"

:o

Do yourself a favaour and just head straight for the Come On bar. After half a dozen Changs, any fish and chips will seem okay...

Chang beer? Puhleeeeease!

Better you go another 200 metres to a far superior bar. Tamarind 1.

Better location on the seafront, cheaper prices, great service and excellent food.

Course......the staff are a bit harder to bang.......