Ole Restaurant

jm49er1

It's all GERMAN food. There is lots of it. It is a buffet one night a week. They have many of the standard German stuff on the buffet. It is NOT the best German food in town, for the buffet or the regular menu, but it sure will fill yer gut. Its a legit question, Ole sounds Spanish, not German. I read the owner recently died so I don't know if that means things are different there, haven't been by recently.

Anyone notice the MADRID restaurant on 3rd Road near Pattaya Klang? I first thought, oh good, a Spanish place. Had a look, the Thais there didn't seem to know what Spain was exactly.

Edited by Jingthing

It's all GERMAN food. There is lots of it. It is a buffet one night a week. They have many of the standard German stuff on the buffet. It is NOT the best German food in town, for the buffet or the regular menu, but it sure will fill yer gut. Its a legit question, Ole sounds Spanish, not German.

OLE is a German first name (not too common, though), even it originates from Scandinavian languages.

the restaurant is called OLE, not "OLÉ" , which would indeed make it sound very much Spanish