Thappraya Road Works

lawling

Anyone know if there is truth in the rumour that they are planning a special series of events to mark the 5th anniversary of the start of work on this 2 km project?

Presumably that will include handing out medals to all associated with such a fine example of local initiative and efficiency.

Anyone know if there is truth in the rumour that they are planning a special series of events to mark the 5th anniversary of the start of work on this 2 km project?

Presumably that will include handing out medals to all associated with such a fine example of local initiative and efficiency.

do you have menopose ?

you can make a complain to the police station !!!!!!!!!!

do you have menopose ?

you can make a complain to the police station !!!!!!!!!!

chill out, buddy. OP has something you obviously don't. Call it a sense of humour, call it sarcasm, call it what you like, but looks like you ain't enjoying life when making comments like yours. Bit of fun,man. Recognise it for what it is

Just out of interest does anyone know when these roadworks actually started?

As i've lost count over the years.

I don't think it's 5 anniversarys just yet, or is it?

I won't say it's when they started, but the first time I noticed any substantial construction activity was in late 2006. I was given a lift back to Jomtien with a WS bar owner, and he was ranting on and on about how these road works would go on all through the 2007 rainy season, the place would be a rutted mud bath, etc., etc., until they were finished in late 2007. Little did he know... :o