Hotels Phibon

jonny48

There is one I am sure of, if you ride on Highway 217, after you enter Phibun you will come to a T intersection. Turn left and cycle across the bridge. As you cross the bridge you can look to your right on the far side of the river and see the hotel. When you get across keep to the right which should be Highway 2222 heading east. The hotel is less than 1km from there. I am not sure what the room rate is for a night.

There is another one in town before you cross the river. I think if you head west, left, before the bridge it is between there and the market/bus station.

Hope this helps.

There is one I am sure of, if you ride on Highway 217, after you enter Phibun you will come to a T intersection. Turn left and cycle across the bridge. As you cross the bridge you can look to your right on the far side of the river and see the hotel. When you get across keep to the right which should be Highway 2222 heading east. The hotel is less than 1km from there. I am not sure what the room rate is for a night.

There is another one in town before you cross the river. I think if you head west, left, before the bridge it is between there and the market/bus station.

Hope this helps.

thanks for that i will check them out

john

Hope this helps.

Hi, hope I am not too late to be helpful. UbonTaz is right, the first he mentions is the Kaeng Saphue Riverside hotel, and is by far the best, at about 800 baht the last time I stayed (years ago, before my house was finished).

The second he mentions is the Phibun Kit hotel, about 300 baht, no ensuite bathrooms when I checked it out once. It is almost next door to the 7-11.

I have also seen another signposted to the left, before you get into Phibun on the 217. I know nothing about it.

Cheers,

Mike