To The Married Man Living In Pattaya

craigrs

Guys,

Walked down beach Rd last night and i am going nuts.. I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THESE BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMEN ! Now my wife is a wonderful person, and we have a great marrriage.. <deleted> ! I need to either break out for a few (SHORT TIMES) or move.. Thats all i am thinking about these last few weeks.. (sex sex sex)

Am i alone in this? I love my wife so much and she is by far the best thing that has ever happen to me.. She is Thai women, and if she knew my desires she would be very unhappy and if she found out that i had sex with any other women it would break her heart.

1, move?

2, have sex and get this out of my system?

How do you married guys deal with seeing all these beautiful women and know you can go to bed with most of them if you wanted to?

Edited by craigrs

Guys,

Walked down beach Rd last night and i am going nuts.. I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THESE BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMEN ! Now my wife is a wonderful person, and we have a great marrriage.. <deleted> ! I need to either break out for a few (SHORT TIMES) or move.. Thats all i am thinking about these last few weeks.. (sex sex sex)

Am i alone in this? I love my wife so much and she is by far the best thing that has ever happen to me.. She is Thai women, and if she knew my desires she would be very unhappy and if she found out that i had sex with any other women it would break her heart.

1, move?

How do you married guys deal with seeing all these beautiful women and know you can go to bed with most of them if you wanted to?

You love your wife so much,and have such a great marriage,so stop your nonsence

You're a fool for getting married in the first place. What were you thinking?

The way I personally resist the temptation to play around in Pattaya is to focus on the facts. The bargirls you see are only after your money, nothing more, nothing less. If you'll throw away your marriage over some cheap hookers, you have no business being married in the first place.

I suggest you get a divorce and become a full time whore-mongerer.

The sexual urge is the strongest instinct in man and the Thai women are some of the most beautiful on earth. Of course any red-blooded male is going to be tempted. Sure you can have a few moments of transitory pleasure but when the wife finds out, as most do, you'll live to regret it a thousand times over. A bit like women who crave chocolate.. 'A second on the lips, a lifetime on the hips' :D

The courts will take everything you have worked for. The wife and children will turn against you. You'll likely seek solace or distraction by sinking into a booze or sex-obsessed downward spiral until the decent person you once were has gone.

Getting laid is not an act of love. It's just an emptying of the sac. That's why it's called FORBIDDEN fruit. :o

To be serious, you are having normal male urges.

If I walk along a European beach and see all the topless young beauties, I have the same urges. Of course I know that most of the girls on the European beach are not prostitutes and so are not available for a few quid. But anyway I prefer a long term relationship and have always found casual sex dissappointing, especially with Thai girls as most of them think that they only have to lay down and spread their legs.

If you really want to resist the urge, maybe try to picture in your mind all the things that they have done. Think about how many todgers have been there before you. Think about the risk of STDs.

the way i got around it was ,when i first came to Thailand i rogered any thing(lady) that moved after a while i realized that they on the whole were much the same if you closed your eyes ,ie not a lot of substance. after some years i started looking for a woman who wasnt a hooker ,i eventually found one who i fell in love with ,the first year was hard as i was getting to know my wife and still had a roving eye.

but then i realized that the girls only wanted me for my money,wheras my wife wanted me for my dashing good looks and boyish charm :o

so it was my wife or the bar girls and i remembered what Paul Newman once said why go out for hamburger when you have steak at home.

on the other hand if your wife is <snip>.

Edited by soundman
Keep it clean please.

Guys,

Walked down beach Rd last night and i am going nuts.. I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THESE BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMEN ! Now my wife is a wonderful person, and we have a great marrriage.. &lt;deleted&gt; ! I need to either break out for a few (SHORT TIMES) or move.. Thats all i am thinking about these last few weeks.. (sex sex sex)

1, move?

whenever i have these mental cravings i ask my wife whether i can have sex with these girls. later, when i wake up from being knocked out unconscious, my desire is gone. :o

Edited by Naam

Move to wife's village to live. I did this after living in Bkk for years. Not even one fancyable female in the village. They all have what my wife calls "village shape", which is brought on by eating crap food every hour and lying down in the shade on their wooden Salas all day. They all drive motorcy to go anywhere. The only slim females are under 5yrs of age! More than half the kids are clinically obese too.

There was a Temple Festival a couple of weeks ago and my wife and I walked there from our house which is on the other side of the village. I lost count of the people that stopped and asked if we had a problem with our motorcy. No one could believe that we actually preferred to walk a mere 2kms. The concept of staying in good shape is completely lost on the villagers

The desire is the problem, if your wife fancies a guy and you move 500 miles to avoid him you have distanced yourself from the problem,but the desire still lives with her,. ..thai men are selfish and have a mia noi and then gigs,. but most woman would not be happy with this,.ask your wife, you never know ! :o

:o

Oh, wow!! Famous last words: I know exactly what you mean!!

My way of dealing with things, being an "involved-but-not-married" guy in Pattaya, is possibly unique... but for me, effective. I go around at night as much as the next guy, and have, many times (almost every time, to tell the truth), been tempted (possibly not strong enough a word) by the charms of Thai women. And, as each night unfolds and it gets later and later, alcohol is added to the equation and each encounter becomes more intense by the sip, gulp, swallow and tick of the clock.

Anyway, the scene always starts with my walking into a bar, just to calmly sit down for a drink. Before you can say, "Jack Robinson" a young, smooth, ripe Thai lovely is coming over with a sweet smile. (Ok, I live in Jomtien, and sometimes she's not so smooth, and a bit beyond ripe, and the smile.... well, nevermind, ok?) First, it's, "What would you like to drink?" Then, it's, "Do you mind if I sit here?" You know... like that!! "What's my name?" "Oh, I like your name, ka." "Where do I come from?" "Do I have a lady in Thailand?" "How old am I?" "You like me?" "You want lady...?" Na-leh, Dude!

Now. not to come off as overly hardened or unfeeling, I do have to say that after a few years in Pattaya, I've developed the style of answering the questions based on my interest in the asker. You know, the sweeter the girl, the more charming the answer. What can I say? I'm only human (meaning I'm only a man because I am truly convinced that women are another species, but that's another thread, I guess). And now for the effective-for-me part...

I always tell the truth: Yup, I have a girlfriend. Yep, she's beautiful. No, I don't want a lady tonight. No, I don't mind if you ask all these questions because you are so lovely. No, mai chai bagwan- suwai mak mak, ching ching krap... (not sweet talk- you really are very lovely) And I always mean it. Many of these girls are greatful and sweet to the max for some honesty and kindness; so I figure it's best to be polite, charming and easygoing. Maybe buy a drink for a nice girl or give a tip for a massage at the bar... you know, be a regular guy (so many irregular guys have come before us...). This way, everybody can have a good time. Soon, when it's time to press on, look deep into her eyes and tell her you had a good time talking and maybe you'll see her again (you can decide next time, what to do, but this time you're going home...).

Then, go home and give your wife/girlfriend/katoey/whatever your best and most dedicated and passionate love. And if you choose to close your eyes, at anytime as things progress, and pretend the girl under/over/beside/behind/wherever you has miraculously changed to become young what's her name from a bit earlier.... well, what's the harm? And no harm, no foul-

Works for me...

:D

PS- One more thing, man: If you reach the point of no return, and you're truly unable to hold back, my deepest and most sincere advice is to do it as FAR AWAY FROM ANYBODY THAT YOU KNOW as possible... Now, good luck with one of life's (and certainly Pattaya's) eternal dilemma's!! You'll be ok...!!

Edited by Michaelaway

:o

Oh, wow!! Famous last words: I know exactly what you mean!!

My way of dealing with things, being an "involved-but-not-married" guy in Pattaya, is possibly unique... but for me, effective. I go around at night as much as the next guy, and have, many times (almost every time, to tell the truth), been tempted (possibly not strong enough a word) by the charms of Thai women. And, as each night unfolds and it gets later and later, alcohol is added to the equation and each encounter becomes more intense by the sip, gulp, swallow and tick of the clock.

Anyway, the scene always starts with my walking into a bar, just to calmly sit down for a drink. Before you can say, "Jack Robinson" a young, smooth, ripe Thai lovely is coming over with a sweet smile. (Ok, I live in Jomtien, and sometimes she's not so smooth, and a bit beyond ripe, and the smile.... well, nevermind, ok?) First, it's, "What would you like to drink?" Then, it's, "Do you mind if I sit here?" You know... like that!! "What's my name?" "Oh, I like your name, ka." "Where do I come from?" "Do I have a lady in Thailand?" "How old am I?" "You like me?" "You want lady...?" Na-leh, Dude!

Now. not to come off as overly hardened or unfeeling, I do have to say that after a few years in Pattaya, I've developed the style of answering the questions based on my interest in the asker. You know, the sweeter the girl, the more charming the answer. What can I say? I'm only human (meaning I'm only a man because I am truly convinced that women are another species, but that's another thread, I guess). And now for the effective-for-me part...

I always tell the truth: Yup, I have a girlfriend. Yep, she's beautiful. No, I don't want a lady tonight. No, I don't mind if you ask all these questions because you are so lovely. No, mai chai bagwan- suwai mak mak, ching ching krap... (not sweet talk- you really are very lovely) And I always mean it. Many of these girls are greatful and sweet to the max for some honesty and kindness; so I figure it's best to be polite, charming and easygoing. Maybe buy a drink for a nice girl or give a tip for a massage at the bar... you know, be a regular guy (so many irregular guys have come before us...). This way, everybody can have a good time. Soon, when it's time to press on, look deep into her eyes and tell her you had a good time talking and maybe you'll see her again (you can decide next time, what to do, but this time you're going home...).

Then, go home and give your wife/girlfriend/katoey/whatever your best and most dedicated and passionate love. And if you choose to close your eyes, at anytime as things progress, and pretend the girl under/over/beside/behind/wherever you has miraculously changed to become young what's her name from a bit earlier.... well, what's the harm? And no harm, no foul-

Works for me...

PS- One more thing, man: If you reach the point of no return, and you're truly unable to hold back, my deepest and most sincere advice is to do it as FAR AWAY FROM ANYBODY THAT YOU KNOW as possible... Now, good luck with one of life's (and certainly Pattaya's) eternal dilemma's!! You'll be ok...!!

WOW SAME SAME,

I am happily married in Pattaya, but had to go to Hua Hin last year on my own. In the evening I went into a bar to watch the football. A really nice girl came and spoke to me - she had a room upstairs. I said I really just wanted to watch the football. Still, she came over at half time and was really nice. Then she said she had just moved to Hua Hin from Pattaya, Soi Bookow :o That was better than a cold shower!!! So I paid the bill, left and went back to my hotel very much on my own!!!

It does not matter where you go, the girl probably knows someone where you live anyway! So just look is probably the best advice :D

I am happily married in Pattaya, but had to go to Hua Hin last year on my own. In the evening I went into a bar to watch the football. A really nice girl came and spoke to me - she had a room upstairs. I said I really just wanted to watch the football. Still, she came over at half time and was really nice. Then she said she had just moved to Hua Hin from Pattaya, Soi Bookow :o That was better than a cold shower!!! So I paid the bill, left and went back to my hotel very much on my own!!!

It does not matter where you go, the girl probably knows someone where you live anyway! So just look is probably the best advice :D

Agreed fully. Even if you work elsewhere in the region and spend only the occasional weekend in Thailand but have a Thai girlfriend based somewhere here, the risk of your indiscretions being found out are so huge that you cannot begin to understand, trust me, the jungle drums and grapevine are monstrous. Anyway, if you are married this should not be a problem for you!

You're a fool for getting married in the first place. What were you thinking?

The way I personally resist the temptation to play around in Pattaya is to focus on the facts. The bargirls you see are only after your money, nothing more, nothing less. If you'll throw away your marriage over some cheap hookers, you have no business being married in the first place.

I suggest you get a divorce and become a full time whore-mongerer.

So true :o:D

Guys,

Walked down beach Rd last night and i am going nuts.. I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THESE BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMEN ! Now my wife is a wonderful person, and we have a great marrriage.. &lt;deleted&gt; ! I need to either break out for a few (SHORT TIMES) or move.. Thats all i am thinking about these last few weeks.. (sex sex sex)

1, move?

just a simple question ! HOW OLD ARE YOU ?? 15 ? 16 ? or may be 17 years old ????

Guys,

Walked down beach Rd last night and i am going nuts.. I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THESE BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMEN ! ?

you must have shocking taste in women and extremely low standards, apart from the odd girl all the ones on beach rd are aged about 30+, podgy, smoke, are covered in tatoos and have terrible dress sense.

Go to Agogo's if you want somehting to aesthetically admire, preferably one in BKK which has the lighter skinned girls like the ones you see on soap operas who IMO are far prettier then Isaan girls.

Edited by sanmiguel

whenever i have these mental cravings i ask my wife whether i can have sex with these girls. later, when i wake up from being knocked out unconscious, my desire is gone. :D

You're lucky that's all she does ! :D

One day while you are laying there groggy and trying to regain conciousness, you may hear the dreaded "snip snip" noise, followed by some excited quaking from the hungry ducks ! :D

(I tell the g/f that I don't own any scissors, and that even the biggest knife in the apartment is too small for her to "do the job" on me !) :o

Edited by Kerryd

I cleared this problem before i married and my wife was and is agree. This is my rule that i allways can go out and enyoy the things in Pattaya. I don't want any questions or phonecalls from my wife when i stay outside, exept if it's some emergency. We both are agree to have the total freedom and we don't want any kids. You don't need to love someone to have sex. In Europe they call "Swinger Clubs" Sex is natural what's the problem?