How Usefull Are Thai Women ?

marcofunny

first of all before I start this topic, i want to explain the category of Thai women I m talking about here, it s generally those who are available to most foreigners.

a Thai woman who s beautiful (by local Thai standards) wont be staying single for long time as it will be quickly grabbed by the financially stable and successful Thai men, so most of the time those girls luring with farangs is what s considered to be(the unattractive to Thai men). so don't believe the word (Thai men are not good) it s simply Thai men don't want you !!!

now some people will understand why it s very irritating to categorize Thai women as a whole, try to date a Thai woman who s desired by Thai men,

you will find that mission extremely difficult, unless you are very attractive and speak excellent Thai, it s very hard to compete with the Thai men.

now if I exclude sexual adventures and a mere friendships how useful the majority of those Thai women to any farang man considering a serious relationship with them, this thread will be very useful to many girls to understands logically why many men ends any relation very quickly and abruptly, in very short summary they are no mutual advantages.

if I compare for example the average working class women of my home country to here the differences are huge, in terms of house chores and cooking ability, I rarely seen an educated Thai woman who can cook well or do the house chores properly.

well someone will argue that besides those lazy white western women from lazy-couch countries such as (USA, Britain,australia etc) are worse, actually not because at least they will accept to share 40% to 50% of monthly bills,

some others such as migrants will view them attractive in terms of obtaining permanence residence in their home country thus increasing their overall value,what kind of sharing you will expect from an average Thai woman earning around 12,000 baht maybe less ???, plus Thai papers are not interesting to anyone worst of it some foreigners who are married to Thai women doesn't even obtain proper visa documentation, a person likes me who comes on work assignment holds better visa then someone married with a Thai woman and even having kids.

so definitely if you expect to take care of a girl financially you will also expect a service in return, a work colleague from Newzealand who s married with a local Thai since a year and taking care of her, i was extremely shocked when i visited his home and saw how dirty it was ???, she was spending her time sitting on a couch watching TV and leaving the house in a chaos while he husband was working long hours ??? what ' s this ??

I explained that if it was my case i would have thrown a huge shoes on her face already,

however they are many excellent Thai women who do everything at home, but the downfall when it comes to intellectual ability what kind of topics you can discuss to someone who doesn't know what the word "Russia" signify ???

i realized that most of those young farangs married to Thai women are carrying a heavy luggage on their back, wishing to get rid of it sooner or later.

Just an FYI, many asian (Thai and Chinese primarily) women (wife, her friends, colleges and friends of them etc) with BA, MA or PhD that I know of are either involved or married to farangs. Not all, but actually a quite large group. An unusual high ratio I would say, compared to the amount of foreigners living here.

But then again, there is a difference between highly educated women of wealthy families and daughters of one of the old-line hi-so families with too much face to save in their little 'club of internal admiration'...but the [upper]middle class is growing in size.

Just an FYI, many asian (Thai and Chinese primarily) women (wife, her friends, colleges and friends of them etc) with BA, MA or PhD that I know of are either involved or married to farangs. Not all, but actually a quite large group. An unusual high ratio I would say, compared to the amount of foreigners living here.

I think what these women are looking for is emancipation. Asian societies are very traditional. A traditional mother sees a daughter in law as a servant. A young woman with an university degree doesn’t really see it this way.

first of all before I start this topic, i want to explain the category of Thai women I m talking about here, it s generally those who are available to most foreigners.

a Thai woman who s beautiful (by local Thai standards) wont be staying single for long time as it will be quickly grabbed by the financially stable and successful Thai men, so most of the time those girls luring with farangs is what s considered to be(the unattractive to Thai men). so don't believe the word (Thai men are not good) it s simply Thai men don't want you !!!

now some people will understand why it s very irritating to categorize Thai women as a whole, try to date a Thai woman who s desired by Thai men,

you will find that mission extremely difficult, unless you are very attractive and speak excellent Thai, it s very hard to compete with the Thai men.

now if I exclude sexual adventures and a mere friendships how useful the majority of those Thai women to any farang man considering a serious relationship with them, this thread will be very useful to many girls to understands logically why many men ends any relation very quickly and abruptly, in very short summary they are no mutual advantages.

if I compare for example the average working class women of my home country to here the differences are huge, in terms of house chores and cooking ability, I rarely seen an educated Thai woman who can cook well or do the house chores properly.

well someone will argue that besides those lazy white western women from lazy-couch countries such as (USA, Britain,australia etc) are worse, actually not because at least they will accept to share 40% to 50% of monthly bills,

some others such as migrants will view them attractive in terms of obtaining permanence residence in their home country thus increasing their overall value,what kind of sharing you will expect from an average Thai woman earning around 12,000 baht maybe less ???, plus Thai papers are not interesting to anyone worst of it some foreigners who are married to Thai women doesn't even obtain proper visa documentation, a person likes me who comes on work assignment holds better visa then someone married with a Thai woman and even having kids.

so definitely if you expect to take care of a girl financially you will also expect a service in return, a work colleague from Newzealand who s married with a local Thai since a year and taking care of her, i was extremely shocked when i visited his home and saw how dirty it was ???, she was spending her time sitting on a couch watching TV and leaving the house in a chaos while he husband was working long hours ??? what ' s this ??

I explained that if it was my case i would have thrown a huge shoes on her face already,

however they are many excellent Thai women who do everything at home, but the downfall when it comes to intellectual ability what kind of topics you can discuss to someone who doesn't know what the word "Russia" signify ???

i realized that most of those young farangs married to Thai women are carrying a heavy luggage on their back, wishing to get rid of it sooner or later.

Only read half of it and what a load of <deleted>.First post and i hope last post for you,you are an idiot of the highest order mr troll.

Only read half of it and what a load of <deleted>.First post and i hope last post for you,you are an idiot of the highest order mr troll.

Why ? He makes a valid point. A lot of people see their wife as no more than a maid. A lot of western women don't see it this way anymore. The sooner these people realize Thailand is not the right place for them either, the better.

"now some people will understand why it s very irritating to categorize Thai women as a whole, try to date a Thai woman who s desired by Thai men,

you will find that mission extremely difficult, unless you are very attractive and speak excellent Thai, it s very hard to compete with the Thai men."

not for me.

but i guess not being twice their age helps.

Why ? He makes a valid point. A lot of people see their wife as no more than a maid. A lot of western women don't see it this way anymore. The sooner these people realize Thailand is not the right place for them either, the better.

whos a lot of people???? i dont know any of my mates who treat their gf/wife as a maid.Anyway the op said many were lazy????.How can you get married and treat her like a maid,sounds stupid,surely would be better to get a maid then go out and be single.

I am not married to a Thai, nor anywhere near the alter and I often like to have a good laugh when I see a farang with his bargirl bride. That being said, one cannot discount the value of happiness. Who are we to judge the man that finds the lady that will make his heart happy and his life whole? Too often we go through life worrying about things that don't matter when what really counts is if that woman will be a reliable partner and if so blessed,a good mother? I have seen enough Thai women that I would have at one time dismissed as tramps that have a better grasp of morality than alot of farangs.

I'd rather a woman that would be there for me when I needed her than a Suzy home maker barbie doll. For that, I would gladly wash the floors. And according to the dog that puked up the leftovers, I do a pretty good job with a scrub brush too. :o .

whos a lot of people???? i dont know any of my mates who treat their gf/wife as a maid.Anyway the op said many were lazy????.How can you get married and treat her like a maid,sounds stupid,surely would be better to get a maid then go out and be single.

Cheaper too :o

in a country where a local Thai who holds a Master degree with 10 years working experience making 22,000 baht a month, the number of financially stable Thai men are very low, otherwise no body could go out with a decent woman, thus it explains why a local Thai man even in his 50s would pick up the most pretty Thai woman in her 20s as Gf as long as he s financially stable.

you cant apply the rule of equality with men in thailand as in the west,simply because most of the western women do participate with paying most of the expense bills, this is not the case in Thailand where money is important to most girls and YES IF YOU ARE EXPECTING TO PAY EVERYTHING THEN IT S NATURAL TO EXPECT SOMETHING IN RETURN.

in a country where a local Thai who holds a Master degree with 10 years working experience making 22,000 baht a month, the number of financially stable Thai men are very low, otherwise no body could go out with a decent woman, thus it explains why a local Thai man even in his 50s would pick up the most pretty Thai woman in her 20s as Gf as long as he s financially stable.

you cant apply the rule of equality with men in thailand as in the west,simply because most of the western women do participate with paying most of the expense bills, this is not the case in Thailand where money is important to most girls and YES IF YOU ARE EXPECTING TO PAY EVERYTHING THEN IT S NATURAL TO EXPECT SOMETHING IN RETURN.

First I think your knowledge and understanding of Thai middle class is rather limited.

Then, I can agree if you pay you can expect something in return. But it seems it's pretty clear for you that you can't find what you're looking for in Thailand, so it's time for you to move on and go somewhere else.

What a load of crap you talk,

There are plenty of jobs in Thailand and other countries that pay more than what you say,not forgetting many many rich thaisGet your facts right before you spout shiiiit from your mouth.

closed.

dont know what your point is, or if you even have any. all I see is drivel and demeaning remarks about women - thai, western and otherwise. This is against forum rules. This kind of behaviour is not tolerated in society, and we are not about to online either. Certainly not on my watch.

And, seriously, learn to show some respect