Need Electrician

simonphuket

We are about to get electric cables and plans to our new home within couple of weeks. After this I might be able to recommend the electrician to you. Are you in a hurry?

-Pekka

Kinda, the electrical system in the (new!) place I bought is an utter mess. Causing power failures and short circuits at times. The tenants are not impressed and can understand this. Need to have the place partially re-wired and got a rediculous quote from one engineer already.

We are about to get electric cables and plans to our new home within couple of weeks. After this I might be able to recommend the electrician to you. Are you in a hurry?

-Pekka

Kinda, the electrical system in the (new!) place I bought is an utter mess. Causing power failures and short circuits at times. The tenants are not impressed and can understand this. Need to have the place partially re-wired and got a rediculous quote from one engineer already.

I have used this guy many times and recomended him to a lot of friends, his name is cic 0815351569 you will be pleased

-Pekka

I have used this guy many times and recomended him to a lot of friends, his name is cic 0815351569 you will be pleased

Hi zazo, excellent, will ask him for a quotation! Thanks.

-Pekka

You must have VERY understanding tenants to put up with power failures and short circuits!

We use this electrician all the time.very good work-reasonable price

"Wong" 0872711556

Tell him "Juk" recomended him :o

Hi Smiley, thanks, will give him a ring as well. Better 2 or 3 quotes to compare. Phom satang nitnoi u know... Edited by simonphuket

-Pekka

You must have VERY understanding tenants to put up with power failures and short circuits!

Well, the guy on the 3rd floor is ok, but the guy on the 2nd floor.... ting tong makmak you know LOL :o