Camera Repairshop In Phuket Wanted

hkt83100

Well, the subject says it all. I am looking for a shop to repair a Fuji Finepix F460, I think the sensor is defect. What I don't look for is one of those "Sorry, must send to Bangkok, take long time"-shops. Any ideas?

Have a nice Chinese New Year!

Well, the subject says it all. I am looking for a shop to repair a Fuji Finepix F460, I think the sensor is defect. What I don't look for is one of those "Sorry, must send to Bangkok, take long time"-shops. Any ideas?

Have a nice Chinese New Year!

I took my camera to the shop and they did send it to Bkk it did not take long and they did a good job for a reasenable price.

But if you don't want that we can ask Fuji to open a shop in Phuket if you can wait that long.

In my, admittedly, limited experience of having a digital camera repaired, you may find you can buy a brand new, higher spec-ed camera for the same price, or less, than you’ll pay to have your Fuji repaired. (Bearing in mind that your camera is a three year old model).

I had mine sent to Bangkok.

Have to agree, just not worth repairing, especially as very often zero repair guarantee. Especially with hi-tech gadgets, which get cheaper and better month by month. I once got a fridge repaired (I know that's not hi-tech), repair cost half the price of a new one, and stopped working 4 months after repair.... :o Never caught out that way ever again ...

Oh you received now really bad advice here, Fuji has an excellent service center in Bangkok.

I have send Fuji digital cameras for my clients in the last years in and outside the warranty period to this service center.

They repaired for free a camera after it was dropped in the sand of the beach.

Call them before shipping.

Camera Repair Center

Fuji Photo Film (Thailand) Ltd.

388 SP Building ( IBM Building), 8th Floor

Phaholyothin Rd, Phayathai,

Bangkok 10400

Tel 02-2730029 Ext 761-762