Good Dentists On Phuket

Tonyks

Does anyone know of a good FARANG dentist on Phuket.

I have just suffered the worst dental treatment ever in Bangkok International Hospital. 3 X-rays (2 were wrong!) and two injections in the wrong side of the mouth! When I pointed out the correct tooth he ran out of the room!!!

He then started the root canal treatment WITHOUT anaesthetic! I can not describe how painful that was. I have never heard a dentist say "Sorry" so often.

He then asked me to go back in three weeks! Any guesses as to my answer?

Urgent decent farang dentist required!!

Sorry to hear what happened to you.

But this doesn't mean all Thai dentists/doctors are lousy, medical mistakes are being made everywhere.

All I can say is that 2 years ago, I had two root channel treatments in the Bangkok Phuket Hospital, they were carried out by a Thai doctor, and the result was fully satisfactory.

Edited by keestha

I have just suffered the worst dental treatment ever in Bangkok International Hospital. 3 X-rays (2 were wrong!) and two injections in the wrong side of the mouth! When I pointed out the correct tooth he ran out of the room!!!

He then started the root canal treatment WITHOUT anaesthetic! I can not describe how painful that was. I have never heard a dentist say "Sorry" so often.

I've had similar experiences with the dentists at the International hospital, they are truly incompetent and appalling. I recommend Bangkok/Phuket Hospital.

So you need another one done then?....... Dont know any farang dentists in phuket but I know a good Thai dentist!! :o