george

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thaksin thanks fans for offering him money

BANGKOK: -- Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra said thanks to his supporter for offering to raise funds for him after hearing that he had run out of money.

"I was very happy and had to hold back my tears when leaning that poor Thais want to raise funds and remit the money to me," Thaksin said during a live talk programme on DTV, by making a phone in.

"Please don't worry as I can still help myself. I have friends who help me and lend me money. But having to travel all the time cost me a lot."

Hmmm in the same phone in he said he was lonely,(as reported by ABC news) perhaps a few Issan ladies could go cheer him up.

Thaksin earlier gave an interview to a Japanese newspaper that he had run out of wealth.

The hosts of the satellite TV programme told Thaksin that the report prompted Thais, who still love him, to plan to raise money to help him.

-- The Nation 2009-01-25

BANGKOK: -- Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra said thanks to his supporter for offering to raise funds for him after hearing that he had run out of money.

"I was very happy and had to hold back my tears when leaning that poor Thais want to raise funds and remit the money to me," Thaksin said during a live talk programme on DTV, by making a phone in.

"Please don't worry as I can still help myself. I have friends who help me and lend me money. But having to travel all the time cost me a lot."

Thaksin earlier gave an interview to a Japanese newspaper that he had run out of wealth.

The hosts of the satellite TV programme told Thaksin that the report prompted Thais, who still love him, to plan to raise money to help him.

-- The Nation 2009-01-25

Still the same sh!t disturber trying to draw sympathy, except that now he's a known criminal instead of a world leader.

Takes years but people are getting to know who and what he really is, his money can't stop that.

Edited by Tony Clifton

Still the same sh!t disturber trying to draw sympathy, except that now he's a known criminal instead of a world leader.

Takes years but people are getting to know who and what he really is, his money can't stop that.

Canada should offer him asylum. :o

How's it going there, my friend?

Edited by sriracha john

These type of threads should be locked immediately. The replies are so predictable it would save everyone the effort/pain.

As is your reply Tropo! Trolling like you've done many times before.

I strongly doubt whether anyone offered money to mr. T.

Thaksin uses thispathetic lie as a pr tool.

To state that the poor farmers of Issan are offering him money, makes him look like a saint!

He's putting himself down as the victim of his own crimes, which is a psychological trait that is often demostrated by criminals.

Edited by KireB

These type of threads should be locked immediately. The replies are so predictable it would save everyone the effort/pain.

As is your reply Tropo! Trolling like you've done many times before.

I don't troll and if you consider something I write is of questionable intent, just report it.

In actual fact it was just a light hearted comment.

well its no surprise to see the usual suspects getting their jollies from someone elses misfortune.

If you aren't on Taksins payroll you are completely delusional, this is nothing more than a setup and propaganda. Its a cute little setup story to make Taksin look loved, if you really think he is suffering some form of misfortune you are living in another universe...... Let me suffer his form of misfortune ANY DAY. Utterly outrageous your attitude.

Let me suffer his form of misfortune ANY DAY.

ok, so i will freeze your main bank accounts, revoke your passport, kick you out of your home country, drag your name through the mud , hire a mob to harrass you, as a result from these trouble, your partner divorces you and a price is put on your head .

no sane person would want that to happen to them.

-- The Nation 2009-01-25

Thaksin skint, that I'll be the day.

What about the £50 million he made when he sold Man City and I'm sure that he has umpteen Swiss bank accounts. He probably has an overseas property portfolio of $200 million plus....

The poor are so gullable... That's why they are an easy target for votes...

The comments are predictable, true, but some of them are quite interesting.

and interestingly, more and more outrageously absurd with the passage of time.... eg.

ok, so i will freeze your main bank accounts, revoke your passport, kick you out of your home country, drag your name through the mud , hire a mob to harrass you, as a result from these trouble, your partner divorces you and a price is put on your head .

well its no surprise to see the usual suspects getting their jollies from someone elses misfortune.

If you aren't on Taksins payroll you are completely delusional, this is nothing more than a setup and propaganda. Its a cute little setup story to make Taksin look loved, if you really think he is suffering some form of misfortune you are living in another universe...... Let me suffer his form of misfortune ANY DAY. Utterly outrageous your attitude.

Or he might have fallen for the latest episode of the "takky" Soap crap this guy keeps on staging - Yuk!

"I want the dignity of my family restored"

the claim that only "One" can pardon him and all the other crap about his "innocence", about the "set up" of "biased" courts, his smear campaign shows who he really is and what he's all about!

Nothing and nobody is good, except him and those who support him and his goals.

Cheap 'n dirty Soap crap!

To lock him away, but be the best!

Frozen bank accounts are because of his corruption. Revoked passport is just his diplomatic one - he still enjoys freedom of travel to many different countries which will have his sort. Kicked out of his country? Who kicked him? As i recall it he fled and despite calls for him to return, he chooses not to. Name dragged through mud? He did that himself. A mob hired to harrass him? Does protesting to bring a criminal to justice constitute harrassment? Wife divorces you? Nobody forced them to divorce - they did so because protecting ill-gained assets is more important to them than their wedding vows. Price on his head? How many years has he been coming out with that old chestnut, but how long will we have to wait for there to be an actual attempt on his life?

Price on his head? How many years has he been coming out with that old chestnut, but how long will we have to wait for there to be an actual attempt on his life?

hopefully never, he will die as a martyr to many people, and if you think the reconciliation process is slow going now, multiply that by ten.

Price on his head? How many years has he been coming out with that old chestnut, but how long will we have to wait for there to be an actual attempt on his life?

hopefully never, he will die as a martyr to many people, and if you think the reconciliation process is slow going now, multiply that by ten.

Are these PR stunts, for the "suffering martyr" for free as well?

and "multiply by ten" years, months, weeks, or governments?

Edited by Samuian

No sane person would write that. :o

Edited by mrtoad

Firstly, I don't believe Thaksin is sane, otherwise he wouldn't be crying poverty.

1. His bank accounts were frozen due to questions about the origin of the funds. Corruption?

2. His diplomatic passport was revoked as he is not a diplomat and he is a criminal on the run from the Thai justice system.

3. He was not kicked out of Thailand. He fled because he knows he is gu7ilty and will go to jail.

4. He has besmirched his own name very well due to his activities.

5. He hasn't been near a mob, he's too scared. He deserves tio be harrassed after his actions.

6. Wife divorced him for financial and possible political expediency.

7. What price is Thaksin's head worth? Are square heads more valuable?

:o

Sanan says Thaksin paranoid about his assassination

Deputy Prime Minister Sanan Kachornprasart said former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra was paranoid when saying there was an attempt to assassinate him abroad.

During his phone-in to Truth Today programme on DTV Sunday, Thaksin said: "I will continue to demand for justice, be it in Heaven or in hel_l. Even an assassin was sent to kill me abroad. The others will rise up and fight till justice prevails."

Sanan said no one would try to kill Thaksin.

"Nobody would try to kill him abroad. Thais would not do such thing. I think Thaksin was just paranoid," Sanan said.

He said the government would not be able to prohibit Thaksin from speaking on TVs.

However, he expected the public to eventually get bored over Thaksin's repeated statements.

- The Nation / 2009-01-26

Most things are about handouts around here ...

Khun Abhisit is distributing handouts of 2000bt (probably the best 'disguised' vote-buying scheme ever) to people with an income of lower than 15000bt (where the money is coming from remains to be seen)

Mr Taksin fans (the reds) are willing to help him with a handout of cash (whatever amount they come with, he already has zillions more !)

If all the money wasted in Thailand had been genuinely invested in a proper education of the masses, what a fantastic country this could have become. There is still hope, but to live on hope nowadays is far from enough.

Don't help Mr. T, help educate your kids.

my highlight above.

Sorry, I've been away on business, did I miss reports that there is a price on Thaksin's head ? Please could someone supply the source of the claim, or is it just the usual paranoia ?

I recall Thaksin saying last year that he was unable to attend Man-City games because he feared for his life, and there was also the claimed car-bomb incident when he was still PM, and the TG B737 which had a fire in Don Muang several years ago, shortly before he was due to fly on it, but the investigations concluded that it was the airconditioning overheating, not a bomb.

Nobody has kicked him out of Thailand, he ran away of his own free will, and the new PM has invited him to return.

When recently has a mob been hired to harass Thaksin himself ?

Did someone freeze his overseas bank-accounts, I thought it was eventually shown, that his UK-accounts were not frozen as earlier reported.

So your suggestion is... -Unlock his account, give him back the diplomatic passport, reinstate him as a Prime Minister and then ask him to be honest and tell the truth about the corruption charges?

I think this country need to get rid of all the corrupted persons that is only becoming politicians in order to get rich. I live in a minor city here in Thailand. I know how much those guys screw both the citizens and the democratic system. If you, mc2, is feeling comfortable with that, then you are no better then those corrupted minds that you are defending. Be not sorry for Thaksin. Be sorry for yourself instead.

-- The Nation 2009-01-25

yeah mate... you've always been pretty good at "helping yourself"

ra3766372214.jpg

SJ,

Although in 99% of cases you are correct, on this occasion you are misrepresenting the truth.

I have been contacted to act on behalf of the honourable Dr Thaksin, by the Hong Kong and Nigerian Branch of TRT.

A charitable organisation has already been set up, of which I am presently assisting in administering.

The name of the organisation is the Charity Abroad for Shinawatra (reg No 109844).

I stress that this is for overseas and ex pat donations only.

Anybody interested, can you please donate as soon as possible. Make all cheques payable to C.A.S.H (Charity Abroad for Shinawatra). PM me for the special offshore account details, and remember, every little helps, Dr Thaksin would appreciate any help, as he does not have a pot to p!ss in right now.

Edited by JacknDanny

There's no confirmation about UK account freeze, and neither there's a denial. Where there is smoke, as they say...

Man City fund were reportedly invested in in oil futures when they peaked earlier this year. How much are they worth now? Dubai condo investment also reportedly turned sour.

Still, poor Thaksin scrapes by only on 4-5 mil a year, he certainly needs his supporters money, it's been so many years since he couldn't rip them off to their last baht, ever since he sold AIS.