What The Heck Is This?

enuff said

Greetings to all,

My friend found this creature in his bathroom and took this picture and made a short video (available on request) before it slithered / crawled down the drain. The locals are stumped.

Anybody got an idea?

Seriously yours,

'nuff said

~

post-22541-1232999192_thumb.jpg

Greetings to all,

My friend found this creature in his bathroom and took this picture and made a short video (available on request) before it slithered / crawled down the drain. The locals are stumped.

Anybody got an idea?

Seriously yours,

'nuff said

Nice pic! :o

Greetings to all,

Anybody got an idea?

Seriously yours,

'nuff said

~

Looks similar to what as a youngster in the UK we called a "slowworm" but was really a type of lizard

Looks similar to what as a youngster in the UK we called a "slowworm" but was really a type of lizard

exactly.. the 'legless lizard' (no, they're not drunk)

and in a few hundred thousand years, this species of lygosoma will probably lose its limbs too.. Obvious from the pix, that it's begginning the transitional stage in it's evolution..

Whatever it is, in Issan it would be concidered delicious. :o
:D:D:D

My wife had one of these in a bucket one morning about 3 years ago , this was in Loei and was going to be cooked for breakfast , decided I would eat out that morning... :D