Phone Cards

kangeroo

Xtra Connect.....can buy in any thai shop mainly groceries on Campbell Street in Sydney....But if you aint from there i`m sure every thai shop should sell it....$8 gets you about 4 hrs and $16 gets about 9 hours....very good! never cuts out and sound is crystal clear.....All the thais i know use it also some farang friends who know about it....

Edited by junki3korean

Phonenet by CAT telecom. Take your mobile phone along to the CAT center. Tell them to register the IDD card to your mobile phone number. Then just call 1544 and it would tell you how much you have left as credit, then just dial 009 and country code. By registering your phone with the IDD card, you get much better rates than just using the card on its own. But you have to go to CAT center to get it done. Otherwise the hassle of calling a certain toll free number, putting in your serial number etc etc etc. Plus not so good rates.

Phonenet by CAT telecom. Take your mobile phone along to the CAT center. Tell them to register the IDD card to your mobile phone number. Then just call 1544 and it would tell you how much you have left as credit, then just dial 009 and country code. By registering your phone with the IDD card, you get much better rates than just using the card on its own. But you have to go to CAT center to get it done. Otherwise the hassle of calling a certain toll free number, putting in your serial number etc etc etc. Plus not so good rates.

Is this cheaper than 1.7 baht a minute to UK landline ??

Chivas

Is this cheaper than 1.7 baht a minute to UK landline ??

Chivas

Not sure about that Chivas. But after looking at the Phonenet Site. I can assume it would be around 1.5Baht. I say this because i pay 2.5 baht to call mobile phones and 2 baht to call landlines to Malaysia. On the website it quotes 3 baht and 2.5 baht respectively.

Its best if you check with CAT telecom. What are the special rates if u register your mobile phone with the Phonenet card.

TB..