Supporting Students, Good Idea?

kreon

I bet none of these girls would dream of being seen out with you by the sound of it.

I got a couple of students but they enjoy coming round to the flat for fun. They know it, and I know it. I don't pay them anything, just the odd taxi fare.

They won't take money anyway.

They get paid in kind.Eh! Pat?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet none of these girls would dream of being seen out with you by the sound of it.

I got a couple of students but they enjoy coming round to the flat for fun. They know it, and I know it. I don't pay them anything, just the odd taxi fare.

Nah he just does their homework for them in return for them telling all their school pals he's a top DJ. :D:o

Nah he just does their homework for them in return for them telling all their school pals he's a top DJ. :D:o

Dave you've got me sussed out to a T mate. An extra beer for you when I see you on the 22nd haha

Edited by DJ Pat

they do like to learn amore about us to broaden their interlectual horizons and outlook on life, if you know their local education system, you would understand :o

Thats no justification for prostituting little girls perv.

you're a joke

cv

as ravisher quoted in another post and i 100% am with him :D

"You seem to think that young attractive women are 'only' attracted to old/er men by money, and you're not alone in this... but little they know of the psychology of such young women. You seem to think that all "guys like me" are stupid loosers."

as i said in another post "no money, no honey" whether you pay for he study fees, books, computer etc. you are paying :D

i have more money than i need, so am fit to spend it anyway i like :D

For a troll-ish looking thread, at least this one is tongue-in-cheek!

Let me guess... most of these "students" some of you folks are supporting are Ramkhamhaeng, right? so they stay registered forever, don't have to go to classes, and don't actually ever study (or graduate)...

This is an old saw in gay circles... Ram (and other) students looking for "sponsors" (usually multiple sponsors) in return for... ???

Some of them find a steady and settle down- some of them keep up tricks until they graduate and then get a job.... some of them graduate into the big-league P- Silom, downtown, etc. Various combinations of career also possible.

"Steven"

i have lived in asia for 20 years and after the usual gf/bg story, have now always students as regular friends :o

i found them great fun to be with, can teach them a thing or two :D

plus as they are busy studying, can lead my owm peaceful life :D

as there a know permanent commitments, its great to support them from time to time with their career :D

yes, i expect some love and affection in return but so what, its my choice :D

anyone else has simular experiences to share :D

kreon, It does not matter 'who' we pay... so long as both parties are of legal age and both get what they want/need/desire from the deal. Those that disagree are usually stone jealous and stuck in half-arrsed relationships with no chance of an out... or fat and ugly, or over-the-hill women who think it is disgusting because nobody wants/needs/desires them anymore. :D

Agree.... :D

Let me guess... most of these "students" some of you folks are supporting are Ramkhamhaeng, right?  so they stay registered forever, don't have to go to classes, and don't actually ever study (or graduate)...

"Steven"

Is Ram expecially bad for this? When I think about it, most of the "students" I have met did say they went there.

well i dunno about you guys, but i would have loved to have a sugar-momma through uni! woulda saved me a heap of financial worries :o

Thier just payin for school whatever way they can, if that means getting thier hands a little dirty then so be it! better than graduating ass deep in debt if you ask me...

well i dunno about you guys, but i would have loved to have a sugar-momma through uni! woulda saved me a heap of financial worries :D

Thier just payin for school whatever way they can, if that means getting thier hands a little dirty then so be it! better than graduating ass deep in debt if you ask me...

whoa...bingo, here you've got it...a supporter :D

we all can carry on now with the indeed good deed :o

i love you bacon :D

I think what u people dont understand here is that students in thailand r not the same as in western countries.Nobody here goes to university not beimg sure if they can pay the fee or not.For thais its the parents job to pay for everything and u wont be going to university in the first place if ur parents dont pay..u'd be feeding buffalos or get a job at 7-11 so when any students say they need money to study its simply a load of bull.Any educated girls who would actually consider selling sex for money usually know what its like to have money.

Dear Kreon,

Please have your lieutenant revisit his "other" purpose -- it would make your life far more rewarding if you reminded him that urinating is indeed a noble task, one that is performed daily, and one which, if not done harmoniously, can take the entire system down.

If you have any further time remaining, or perhaps the inclination to be distracted from your ecstasy, kindly remind him that YOU are a suzerainty; revoke his "General" status priveleges.

Get back on track, amigo. The road you're on leads nowhere fast and there is NO "satiation mechanism" extant in the trap.

I enjoy your posts and your ideas

Have a prosperous New Year

Harmonica

And what's wrong with that?

I think its funny how some guys try and justify their activities. Its more a topic I see on bkktonite for example. OOOhhhh look at this white knight charging over the hill to save the poor native girl who is in peril.

My arse.

Its easy. Where there is sex involved its like this Supporting a girl = sponsoring her = P4P

( unless of course you are actually in a REAL relationship, where you pay but dont play :o )

Edited by Bluffer

Dear Kreon,

Please have  your lieutenant revisit his "other" purpose -- it would make your life far more rewarding if you reminded him that urinating is indeed a noble task, one that is performed daily, and one which, if not done harmoniously, can take the entire system down.

If you have any further time remaining, or perhaps the inclination to be distracted from your ecstasy, kindly remind him that YOU are a suzerainty; revoke his "General" status priveleges.

Get back on track, amigo.  The road you're on leads nowhere fast and there is NO "satiation mechanism"  extant in the trap.

Harmonica

What the <deleted> have you been smoking this morning Harmonica???????

Dear Kreon,

Please have  your lieutenant revisit his "other" purpose -- it would make your life far more rewarding if you reminded him that urinating is indeed a noble task, one that is performed daily, and one which, if not done harmoniously, can take the entire system down.

Get back on track, amigo.  The road you're on leads nowhere fast and there is NO "satiation mechanism"  extant in the trap.

Harmonica

What the <deleted> have you been smoking this morning Harmonica???????

Share it with us willya ? It's good sh*t

Dear Kreon,

Harmonica

i like you harmonica......your warbles remind me of the flower power days when we were smoking pot in oblivation and then got stuck in a session of healty group s-x :D

the next they we spoke creative stuff like yours...the problem nobody understood a thing :D

okay...lets get back to supporting students again will you :o

Well, Thailand and it's people are great, but they do lack common sense quite often. Many Thai girls choose finding a sugar daddy and having multiple partners that also increases the risk of catching std's, to supposedly 'survive'. It's pure laziness, rather than finding a part-time job and keeping their self respect, they choose the degrading road. Uni isn't expensive here or food and rent, they want the money to buy nice clothes and the latest mobile phone. As my 23 year old wife says, 'Thai uni girl no good now, she wants money to buy everything'.

As for the sugar daddies, these girls just see you as a money tree to be picked occassionally, no love in it at all, in fact they go with their young Thai or farang boy friend who they love and have a good time and more interesting sex (free). Then the dirty old man dies alone looking out the window at the young happy lovers going by. And if the DOM are married, if their wife knows then she will probably leave him and tell the kids what he's like, if she stays, she will be waiting to get him back. Chinese men are good at it though, cultural thing. It's acceptable in my book for young, single farang guys to have free sex,but that's coming from me and I can't stand old perverts.

It's fair play for both, but what I mean is that the girls are at fault from their innocence and desires and the guy (sugar daddy) can end up lonely and depressed when the party's over. I didn't want to sound harsh and it must be tempting, but it just looks odd to me, an old bloke with a heap of uni girls coming around at strange hours. I'm still quite young though.

Cheers!

Let me guess... most of these "students" some of you folks are supporting are Ramkhamhaeng, right?  so they stay registered forever, don't have to go to classes, and don't actually ever study (or graduate)...

"Steven"

Is Ram expecially bad for this? When I think about it, most of the "students" I have met did say they went there.

Hold it Bluffer, I feel like I am obliged to answer this. No, Ram is not especially bad and yes I graduated from Ram.

In Thailand everyone wants to go to uni and all parents want their kids to go to uni. The Thais attitude is that we believe education is very important. There are a lot of uni in Thailand but students can only get in by taking exam called 'Entrance' the high score student got the place in their choosen uni. (And lot of student commit suicide every year if they fail their 'Entrance'!) The rest of student who fail will go to Open University which Ram is one of them. So you can see there must be million of youngsters (and oldsters :o ) at Ram.

Well, not all Ram girls will do what you think but yes there must be some girls that using Ram uni or other as a way of raising their status to sell their 'product' but ruin the university 's reputation.