Gyms In Town Centre

jubby

Does anyone know if there are any Gyms around the town centre that have a Sauna or steam room. I know I'm probably being a bit optimistic ;-)

I have a few hours to kill each saturday morning whilst the girls are having Dancing lessons.

A good steam clean wouldn't go amiss once a week also.

If not a Gym then any other place where I can get a Sauna or steam.

All suggestions welcome. I'm not thinking about accompanied Bubblebaths because that would be against the rules of our beloved Forum .

Does anyone know if there are any Gyms around the town centre that have a Sauna or steam room. I know I'm probably being a bit optimistic ;-)

I have a few hours to kill each saturday morning whilst the girls are having Dancing lessons.

All suggestions welcome. I'm not thinking about accompanied Bubblebaths because that would be against the rules of our beloved Forum .

there is a newish hotel right opposite barrys golf/driving range at the old airport,the name escapes me at the moment but i think it starts with a P you should find what your looking for at this hotel.

it works out about 150 bhat per day but if you buy tickets by the book the price comes down to as low as 70 bhat

there is a newish hotel right opposite barrys golf/driving range at the old airport,the name escapes me at the moment but i think it starts with a P you should find what your looking for at this hotel.

it works out about 150 bhat per day but if you buy tickets by the book the price comes down to as low as 70 bhat

Yes, it's called the Piman Inn. I'm a member there and it's really nice. The Gym is very modern with x2 personal trainers who are happy to show you how to use all the equipment correctly and will also do a suitable program if required. They also have a steam room, sauna and a saltwater pool. The only time it seems to get busy is late arvo/early evenings from 5-7, any other time it's usually very quiet and often I'm the only one there.

Thanks Stu,

Its funny but whenever I'm looking for something here in Chiang Rai , I always seem to find it and its always well well above my expectations.

Feels like I'm living in a Dream world. Anyone else find this ?

Except for trouble I might add !

jubby!

i love your attitude. i agree, you can get most what you need here.

refreshing to hear compared to those that complain about every aspect of living in thailand yet wallow in their self-inflicted misery!

chaiyo!

chivo!

jubby!

refreshing to hear compared to those that complain about every aspect of living in thailand yet wallow in their self-inflicted misery!

chaiyo!

chivo!

Thanks Chaiyo,

unfortunately its completely out of Character ;-) . I do realise that living in a constant state of Euphoria isn't normal especially when I rarely drink or take drugs and have lost at least half my assets in the present Financial Turmoil. I put it down to over stimulation of my Pineal Gland. SUNSHINE !! and over stimulation of my other Gland ;-) . Although I don't dismiss the theory that maybe there's something in the water or even that maybe I've died and gone to heaven !

jubby!

chaiyo!

chivo!

I've just got home after two weeks in Australia and after the fun of catching up with family and friends I couldn't wait to get back here.

Edited by sceadugenga

jubby!

chaiyo!

chivo!

I've just got home after two weeks in Australia and after the fun of catching up with family and friends I couldn't wait to get back here.

Good to see you back safely. Travel always helps to put things in perspective.

Pimann Inn it is. Good material, nice pool, sauna etc. You find info on their website.

jubby!

chaiyo!

chivo!

Mind you, it wasn't all bad.

post-38081-1233497049_thumb.jpg

Edited by sceadugenga

jubby!

chaiyo!

chivo!

Mind you, it wasn't all bad.

One could suspect something almost Freudian about your fixation on smelly cheese and giant sausages.